Xbox Home Page Add More

Discus and support Xbox Home Page Add More in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I added a friend a month or two ago and ever since then on the home screen, my Add More screen has completely stuck to showing the profile of this... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Joshua Simmons, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Xbox Home Page Add More

I added a friend a month or two ago and ever since then on the home screen, my Add More screen has completely stuck to showing the profile of this friend and nothing else. If I "Add to Home" and remove it, it will just revert back to showing the profile the next time I reboot. I would prefer to solve this without removing the friend, however, with the time I have wasted trying to get this to work, I am fully prepared if needed.
    Xbox Home Page Add More [​IMG]

:)

Joshua Simmons, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Blocked player showing up on add more on home page.

We will definitely perform all the necessary steps. Are there any options for you to modify the homepage?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi RaVe, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Since this player is already blocked you should no longer see this person. Kindly remove and re-add your account to re-sync the changes that were made.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  4. Francia J. Win User

If that didn't work you can also reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. RaVe JB Win User

I have tired for hours for this issues to go away the same person is still on my home page it makes me feel like not logging on to my xbox until I can resolve this?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Have you tried to get into this friend's profile then unblock and block him/her again?
Thema:

Xbox Home Page Add More

1. Xbox Home Page Add More - Similar Threads - Home Page Add

2. I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.: I was trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epicgame account and I realized that I had to log in on xbox.com first, so I tried when I was trying to log in it wasn't letting me and sent me back...
  3. xbox would not load up the sign in or home page and gave me error code 0x80010119

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox would not load up the sign in or home page and gave me error code 0x80010119: before this for around an hour it would not load up past the green xbox loading screen but now is stuck on the black screen after with the error code 0x80010119 showing...
  4. There's this ⚠️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my home page and I never seen that before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's this ⚠️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my home page and I never seen that before...: There's this ️ symbol on my destiny 2 game on my xbox x home page and how can I get fix this? I never seen this before as I play destiny 2 often. ad87875d-d9ac-44e1-a80f-21af7b46a5c8
  5. My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...: When I try to add it to the Home Screen it says I have to delete something because it’s full. I only have one tab at the top. All my other tabs were removed when the change to my Home Screen...
  6. Is there a way to still customize home page

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to still customize home page: @Microsoft @XboxGamePass #XboxSeriesX #Microsoft Please tell me there's still a way 2 customize my home page. I absolutely hate that you are shoving gamepass games down my throat. 1.You have...
  7. Can i change my xbox home page back to the previous design?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i change my xbox home page back to the previous design?: The new xbox home page is visually unpleasant to put it politely and i would like to change it back. Is this possible? f7e48504-5add-4c73-a2bc-d92fbb820784
  8. Xbox Home page game pass couch co-op add... apparently xbox doesnt understand what couch...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Home page game pass couch co-op add... apparently xbox doesnt understand what couch...: My husband and i saw a cateogory in game pass advertised on the home page titled couch co-op games. Excitedly opened it up, and saw a bunch of games we never knew were couch co-op, turns out...
  9. Blocked person showing up on my add more on home page every time I turn my xbox on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked person showing up on my add more on home page every time I turn my xbox on?: I used 2 play with this person & also had them as a freind on xbox until they become very aggressive & nasty towards me I deleted & blocked them as a result of this now every single time I turn my...
  10. Blocked player showing up on add more on home page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked player showing up on add more on home page.: I recently blocked someone that I used to play with we were freinds on xbox but I deleted this person now every time I turn my xbox off & on this person shows up on add more on the home page I...