Xbox Home Help!

Discus and support Xbox Home Help! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, me and my bro have two different xbox and i'm trying to connect them each others with xbox home but when i activated xbox home using my bro's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The Narcang, Aug 21, 2018.

1. The Narcang
    The Narcang Guest

Xbox Home Help!

Hello,

me and my bro have two different xbox and i'm trying to connect them each others with xbox home but when i activated xbox home using my bro's account on my xbox this automatically deactivate, what i can do?

Our xbox account are gold.

(sorry for my eng Xbox Home Help! :p)

Thx a lot!

:)

The Narcang, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Hyzrah
    Hyzrah Guest
    Game Share!!!

Someone please help! I am trying to gameshare with my friend, and it won't work! We have all of steps right, he has my account set as his home Xbox, but it won't let me make his account my home Xbox. He insisted that he has not have any strikes so it should work. Help?

Hyzrah, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Home Xbox help

I am trying to make my new xbox my home xbox but it won't let me because it says I've done it 3 times. I signed my account into my friend's xbox so I suspect he made his xbox my home xbox but without permission. How do I fix that because it won't let me
    unless I wait a year.

EpiC x Inferno1, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox Home Help!

You can only have 1 console set as your Home at a time. So you would have to choose which one you want to be your Home.

Smwutches, Aug 21, 2018
  5. The Narcang
    The Narcang Guest
    OK then i've to choose one, but now i've this problem "0x80040900" when i try to play my bro's games

The Narcang, Aug 21, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Home Help!