Xbox hep

Discus and support Xbox hep in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox will power up and so will the controllers but I cant do anything with the controllers even though both of them are synced to the system. Help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElijahRobinson2, May 7, 2020.

1. Xbox hep

My Xbox will power up and so will the controllers but I cant do anything with the controllers even though both of them are synced to the system. Help?

:)

ElijahRobinson2, May 7, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox hep

Does anything happen if you plug the controllers in via a USB cable?
  3. ElijahRobinson2 Win User

Xbox hep

No nothing happens the controller just keeps blinking.
  4. Skeeter Quill Win User

hep !!!

Hey there.

The HDMI socket on your PC will be an HDMI out, not an HDMI in, You'll need to connect your 360 directly to the monitor or get yourself a capture card. Either an external one if you have USB 3.0 ports (blue ones) or an internal one such as the Elgato HD60
    Pro.
  5. Millerrulz16 Win User

Dark souls update not downloading

Yeah mine still wont work i contacted xbox they are no hep though
  6. OscarViña Win User

Buy a Xbox game with credit card

Thank you for the quick response, was hepful
Thema:

Xbox hep

1. Xbox hep - Similar Threads - hep

2. Hep me play Avatar frontiers of pandora

in XboX Insiders
    Hep me play Avatar frontiers of pandora: Help... my Xbox series S is telling me Avatar frontiers of pandora isn't playable on my device even in the app store... It's available to buy, the local EB games (Aussie version of game stop)...
  3. Hep / suggestions required - Loading code for Xbox GOLD and avoiding re occurring billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hep / suggestions required - Loading code for Xbox GOLD and avoiding re occurring billing: Hi. I have recently purchased a 12month Xbox Gold subscription from CD Keys.com and for my young son. He lives with his Mum so his console is not to hand. I received the code and passed this...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hep

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hep: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hep I can't connect my Xbox to wireless network it's was working really good and a couple day ago I got this problem...
  5. hep !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hep !!!: I'm am trying to use my Lenovo desktop computer as a screen for my xbox 360 . I am only putting my hdmi cord into the xbox and computer. what do I do ??? ea51f210-94cf-475c-8844-f3c3b86e151f
  6. Need hep with custom profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need hep with custom profile pictures: I changed my child account over to an adult account and changed my age so i would be able to upload a custom profile pic. However, when i try to do it on the xbox it says i'm not old enough, even...
  7. x box migration issues PLEASE HEP

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box migration issues PLEASE HEP: Having issues changing my gamertag from the us to SOUTH AFRICA. cant redeem any vouchers that ive bought.tried everything cant come right. 6c9d899f-f8fa-4069-a034-50434e81118b
  8. Internet Problem Please hep Important!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet Problem Please hep Important!: Hi I am having lot's of problems with internet on Xbox live when I try to do Text Xbox Live Connection then, it said unplug for 30 second which I done that then try it again and it said can't...