Xbox headset won't turn on or charge

Discus and support Xbox headset won't turn on or charge in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I tried turning on my headset and noticed it wasn't turning on. I plug it in and it's not having that orange light. Tried hard reseting by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JT327, Oct 23, 2023.

1. JT327
    JT327 Guest

Today I tried turning on my headset and noticed it wasn't turning on. I plug it in and it's not having that orange light.

Tried hard reseting by plugging it into the console and I got nothing.

:)

JT327, Oct 23, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello JT327, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with your Xbox headset. Here are some suggestions that might help you:

Check the connection: If the headset doesn't turn on when you press the power button, connect the headset to your console using the USB-C cable, and then try turning it on again.

Check power: If they still don't turn on, check to see if the headset is receiving power from the console (the power light should be flashing orange).

Try another device: If your headset isn't receiving power, try connecting it to a different console or device.

Hard reset: If none of these steps work, perform a hard reset on the headphones. To do so, press and hold the power button and mute button simultaneously (both buttons are located on the left earcup), and then quickly connect the USB-C cable to your console, PC, or outlet. If the reset is successful, the headphones should turn off. Then turn the headphones back on.

Best regards.
  3. XBF John Win User

Series X and Wireless Headset

Hello,

Can you ensure that the headset is fully charged (It does not come fully charged upon purchase). Can you also turn on your Xbox, Connect the headset and go to the accessories app and let me know the firmware of your headset?

Also, on the options on the side could you, in testing this, make sure the headset's game/chat is turn all the way towards the controller.

Thank you,

4. PoY1 Win User

Xbox wireless headset not working at all

My headset suddenly told me i had to charge it with that beeping sound. And when i turned it off and put it to charge it won't charge at all. The red light doesn't come on and i cant even start the headset or do anything with it.

This is not good at all since ive only had it for a couple of days without any issues. Anyone got the same problems?
    I power on my head set and it just turns off after, I tried connecting to my console to reset it but it just turns off right after I power it on does anyone have this problem?
  5. Aid7145 Win User

XBOX controller automatically turns off

I have the same issue. It's okay when watching NETFLIX with a headset connected but Amazon Prime Video turns off the controller. It's very irritating.

Connecting a USB cable is unacceptable. The controller is supposed to be wireless. I'm not using a blooming charging cable because then the controller won't be wireless. Not sure if it makes a difference but I'm using rechargable batteries and the headset
    adaptor and Xbox One X
  6. GerardMcMonagle Win User

Xbox wireless headset not working at all

My headset suddenly told me i had to charge it with that beeping sound. And when i turned it off and put it to charge it won't charge at all. The red light doesn't come on and i cant even start the headset or do anything with it.

This is not good at all since ive only had it for a couple of days without any issues. Anyone got the same problems?
    Im having issues with my headset ever since i went to ultimate package n for some reason it say check phone app which i dont have please help cant talk through headset at all
Thema:

1. Xbox headset won't turn on or charge - Similar Threads - headset won't turn

2. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  3. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  4. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  5. My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...: The issue started when I was gaming with some friends, and then around the time I was turning everything off, I noticed that I didn't have any audio. So I tried searching for guides and nothing...
  6. My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on: I was playing my game and saw it was about to die, so I turned it off and left to go do something. Then I came back and plugged it in, and I didn't see the orange light that is normally there when...
  7. Wireless headset failed to update and now won't turn off or connect to my console or devices

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset failed to update and now won't turn off or connect to my console or devices: Hello, I have an Xbox wireless headset that had a bad update yesterday, and it updated successfully once I tried again, but now will not turn off nor will it connect to any devices or consoles. I...
  8. my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it: I turned the headset off, did something for 5 minutes, came back and now I won't turn on. It was fully charged and literally nothing went near it. Is there a fix? Sorry if this isn't allowed...
  9. Xbox wireless headset won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset won't turn on: Hi all. I really need some advise on this xbox wireless headset which I recently got. It is actually my 2nd pair now because it just won't turn on. The first headset had this very same issue...
  10. Turning on wireless headset won't turn off sound on TV automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turning on wireless headset won't turn off sound on TV automatically: Is this a limitation of XBOX ONE? on my ps4, turning on a headset will turn off the tv sound. Turtle Beach 420x+ 5ac954d1-54f1-4fa6-b8f0-662c669c7366