Xbox Headset Issues

Discus and support Xbox Headset Issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello there, I was wondering if I could get some help or advice with my Rig 500 mic for Xbox. It somehow broke my controller when I plugged it in.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MitchAdog253, Nov 10, 2017.

1. MitchAdog253
    MitchAdog253 Guest

Xbox Headset Issues

Hello there,

I was wondering if I could get some help or advice with my Rig 500 mic for Xbox. It somehow broke my controller when I plugged it in. Because now people can’t hear me speaking when I plug it into that controller, however the mic works perfectly fine with
    my other controller. This all happened a year ago, and now I think it damaged my second controller as well because people can’t hear me through that as well. I’ve tried cleaning them, updating them, nothing is working and unless I can fix this I’m gonna have
    to buy 2 more controllers and a mic, so $200 and I really don’t want to do that.

:)

MitchAdog253, Nov 10, 2017
  2. FordGTGuy
    FordGTGuy Guest
    Microsoft Issues Revised Statement On Headsets, Hope For Compatibility

Microsoft Issues Revised Statement On Headsets, Hope For Compatibility - News - www.GameInformer.com

FordGTGuy, Nov 10, 2017
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Xbox One Adapter game and chat volume the same?

its all in the details my head setted friends..

microsoft is aware of the adapter issue.. some people are having issues mostly with in game chatt but non on skype,and such...

quite a few posts on the asto headset forums about it. along with turtle beach and such. astro says they found a firmware fix that should go live next week. it will only be applied to the a50 and pro2013 edition.

"The new consoles work a little differently, and in particular have different levels set for mic input that requires some fine tuning of our products to make them work perfectly."
    Turtle Beach — makers of the new XO Seven, XO Four, and EarForce Atlas headsets for the Xbox One — has received feedback from reviewers and consumers regarding similar problems and is working with Microsoft as it seeks to address the issues.

microsoft is also aware of the adapter issues across the board and is working on it as well. this was the same issues with ps4 with headset integration.

sc_shark, Nov 10, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Headset Issues