Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

Discus and support Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HeavyMind789, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now

I first tested it on vocaroo.com on my phone, and it sounds blotchy, and I'm like extremely loud too

Then I tested it on Xbox voice msg as if I'm sending a recording to someone, and it sounds blotchy as well but less loud. This is with and without the adapter piece

Then I tested it on the recorder app on my phone and it sounds sooo clear, like it's insane I wish I had that right now and all the time

Then I tested it on multiple other voice recording websites on my phone and it's blotchy again, it only seems to work completely fine through my phone recorder app which is so weird to me

I unplugged my headset from my phone, and spoke directly into my phone and it sounds blotchy, so even without the headset it's blotchy so I can't tell what's triggering this

All I know is I never changed anything so why is it acting up and how if I can w.o replacing it fix it

submitted by /u/HeavyMind789
    [link] [comments]

/u/HeavyMind789, Apr 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why