Xbox having connection issues

Discus and support Xbox having connection issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mando29, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Mando29
    Mando29 Guest

My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the internet. When we troubleshoot we've gotten multiple error messages. Most of the time is says xbox can't connect to the DNS server. I've also seen it say the UPnP not successful. When our console does connect to the internet it says it's connected and all good, but when we try to load a game it says there's a service error and we get kicked back offline. I've tried resetting our router multiple times but run into the same issue. Everything else on the wifi is fine, including phones, tv, and PS5. We've tried manually changing the DNS server but that didn't fix the problem either. Does anybody know what we can do?

:)

Mando29, Jun 23, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: