Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t

Discus and support Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All bit of a strange one this. I have just bought a new Xbox series X, and me and my son share games as normal. I have just found out that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BUZZNITRO, Dec 28, 2023.

1. BUZZNITRO
    BUZZNITRO Guest

Hi All bit of a strange one this.

I have just bought a new Xbox series X, and me and my son share games as normal.

I have just found out that my profile attached to the Xbox doesn’t have gold live but my actual Xbox one does. ???

So if my son has my Xbox go through the gamer share system setup, why can’t I play on my new Xbox.

TIA.

:)

BUZZNITRO, Dec 28, 2023
  2. BUZZNITRO Win User

Thanks for your replies, it has explained everything, so I have an Xbox with live gold which we can play on, but can’t family share the gold account as it is signed to another profile as Xbox home.

So I need to buy gold.

Thanks so much.

Spot on.
  3. BUZZNITRO Win User

Just to through another question out there, I can play Halo on my new console, but not COD MW3
  4. BUZZNITRO Win User

Oh I see, well I have no idea then so is there anyway of knowing who’s got my Xbox as home. I’ve checked everything I could.
  5. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, BUZZNITRO my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Can you rephrase your question? i didn't understand at all, you bought a new xbox series x, and you have a xbox one, you can use your xbox live gold membership on your xbox one but not in your xbox series x?

Let me know to help you.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Oh I see, well I have no idea then so is there anyway of knowing who’s got my Xbox as home. I’ve checked everything I could.
    Not without signing into each account. And if it's not someone who is already on your console, then there's no way to know who it may be.

Which Halo are you playing? Free-to-play games do not require a subscription to play online. So you'll be able to play some games without a subscription.
Thema:

1. Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t - Similar Threads - has gold profile

2. Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?: A couple days ago i was able to stil find the gold edition now all of a sudden it's gone and i can only buy the basic doesnt show me a rift in time expansion either why? what is going on that it's...
  3. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  4. If I purchase a game which has a discount for Xbox Gold, can I still play the game if I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a game which has a discount for Xbox Gold, can I still play the game if I...: A game has a hefty discount for Gold members. If i subscribe for Gold membership for one month and purchase the game for the discounted price, can I still play the game the next month without the...
  5. I paid for an xbox gold subscription as the adult, but my child who has a separate account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for an xbox gold subscription as the adult, but my child who has a separate account...: I paid for an xbox gold subscription as the adult (it wouldn't let me order it as my child), but my child who has a separate account can't access the game pass - is there a way to transfer the...
  6. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  7. Cancelled my Ultimate Game Pass Upgrade and it has cancelled my XBox Live Gold...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelled my Ultimate Game Pass Upgrade and it has cancelled my XBox Live Gold...: Cancelled my Ultimate Game Pass Upgrade and it has cancelled my XBox Live Gold Subscriptions which has 8months left on it, any idea how to contact Microsoft as call back. Have tried virtual agent...
  8. My Xbox live Gold has expired. Do I need Xbox live gold for "Remote play" on Xbox (Not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live Gold has expired. Do I need Xbox live gold for "Remote play" on Xbox (Not...: My Xbox live Gold has expired. Do I need Xbox live gold for "Remote play" on Xbox (Not cloud gaming) I've tried everything to make remote play work and was wondering if this was an issue or not?...
  9. My 7 year Xbox live gold tensor badge has disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 7 year Xbox live gold tensor badge has disappeared: I recently updated my Xbox live gold to ultimate and my tensor badge disappeared it had been 3 days and still hasn't came back. Please help ba3000da-7845-4016-96b7-29f7e72a1150
  10. F2P not working as expected. Has anyone been able to make a party without gold??

in XboX Insiders
    F2P not working as expected. Has anyone been able to make a party without gold??: Has anyone actually been ABLE to play any free to play games online without gold? What about make a party?! submitted by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan [link] [comments]