Xbox has been running slow.

Discus and support Xbox has been running slow. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox has been running slow. My games have taken extra long to start up, some not even starting and games have been crashing. The power button blinks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daniel roodettes, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Xbox has been running slow.

Xbox has been running slow. My games have taken extra long to start up, some not even starting and games have been crashing. The power button blinks when I try to open games that crash if that has anything to do with the issue?

:)

daniel roodettes, Aug 16, 2023
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Which model of Xbox do you have?

I would try a factory reset, choosing the option to keep your games/apps installed. You will need to sign back into your account(s) when it's done, so make sure you know the login details!

If that doesn't help, I'm assuming you have an Xbox with a mechanical HDD in it, in which case, it's possibly on the way out. It's impossible for me to say for sure, but the symptoms you describe do point in that direction.
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

I saw that you did some procedures and it didn't solve try to clear the cache, in some cases it can solve the problem: Press the Xbox button on the controller.
    Go to your profile icon and select “Settings”.
    Select "Devices and Connections", then "Blu-ray".
    Select "Persistent Storage".
    Select "Clear Persistent Storage". (Note) Clearing the cache removes all game updates already downloaded. You will need to download these updates again the next time you play the game.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  4. Zero The Hacker Win User

Hm, maybe slow internet? Xbox has been having issues lately it seems. When i run a network test it doesn't even show my upload or download speeds.
  5. SatNiteEduardo Win User

xbox won't load the dashboard

Mine has been running very slow recently. I just wait a little longer than usual and it comes up eventually.

It's been since the last update.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

My xbox turns on and quickly turns off.

My Xbox has been running horrifically slow for the past year and it just now gave out. It turns on and nothing shows on the screen and turns off after about a minute. I've tried everything i could find online and nothing has worked. Please help
    me...
    Have you checked to see if the air vents are open sounds like it over heated or has been running hot for a while
Thema:

1. Xbox has been running slow. - Similar Threads - has been running

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  4. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  5. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef
  6. My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.: Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the Xbox network, it told me that I didn't have...
  7. getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...: getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy. Any help woud be appreciated....
  8. My xbox one s has been crashing, freezing, and running incredibly slow lately

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one s has been crashing, freezing, and running incredibly slow lately: constant crashes, freezes, and overall slow performance, I've tried factory resetting twice, cleaning the console, and reinstalling multiple games but nothing seems to fix my issue...
  9. Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...: I know many people experienced the same thing, and although I know this might well be just a game-related issue, I'm afraid it could be a sign my Series X is "dying". Now, I care to highlight that...
  10. why is my xbox one still running when it has been shut down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox one still running when it has been shut down?: I have energy saving turned on Automatic updates for the xbox and apps and games turned off But my console still stays off after being shut down. cb3ab1d7-5340-4ff9-bb4f-836861ec37aa