Xbox has been missing an opportunity
Discus and support Xbox has been missing an opportunity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Backward compabatility is an old legend,this is the 8th generation, live with it.....And keep your old consoles if you want to play old games,or wait... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChazArron, Mar 8, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
Xbox has been missing an opportunity
Loading...
-
Xbox has been missing an opportunity - Similar Threads - has been missing
-
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings
in XboX InsidersApril 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for... -
Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...
in XboX InsidersAnyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments] -
My old account has been hacked and they changed the alias
in XBoX AccessibilityMy old account has been hacked and they changed the alias: Theyve changed the alias now i cant log into my microsoft or mojang account. how can i fix this?? when i try to log in it says theres no accounts under my email * Moved from Community Center... -
My Minecraft Account has been hacked and hacker switched the email to ra*****@dentalmail.su
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Minecraft Account has been hacked and hacker switched the email to ra*****@dentalmail.su: Hello! All of it happened 29.06.2025 and hacker took my Minecraft account. Here is the proof: https://ibb.co/7tK0Jtf5 My XBOX tag: GONDULF4478. Nickname in Minecraft: . Email Address and i used... -
Minecraft world has been deleted how to recover that world
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft world has been deleted how to recover that world: Minecraft world has been deleted how to recover that world 4942ae3a-e0cd-4571-ab38-f12ef13473d9 -
MY account has been compromised
in XBoX AccessibilityMY account has been compromised: Hello i have problem that my microsoft account has been compromised i couldnt even login and i hacker changed mail and password i cant even acces through phone back into my account i need... -
My Founder’s cape has been missing from my account for a while is there anyway I can get it...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy Founder’s cape has been missing from my account for a while is there anyway I can get it...: So for a while now my founder’s cape has been missing from my account and I don’t know why it’s gone. Is there anyway that I can get it back on my account? b02b8832-dc52-4958-ab16-a5504f98bf4a -
My 2019 Minecon Cape on MCBE Has been missing since 2020.
in XBoX Games and AppsMy 2019 Minecon Cape on MCBE Has been missing since 2020.: Ok, I have been wondering for a while about how my Minecon 2019 Cape Vanished 3 years back. And I would like it to be returned to me. What website do I go on to get support for a rollback, if...