Xbox Halo TMCC Gift

Discus and support Xbox Halo TMCC Gift in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I want to gift Halo: The Master Chief Collection to a Japanese friend (I'm from the US, Texas). Last time I tried, I wanted to gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RainyWinter117, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Xbox Halo TMCC Gift

Hello everyone, I want to gift Halo: The Master Chief Collection to a Japanese friend (I'm from the US, Texas).

Last time I tried, I wanted to gift Minecraft Dungeons to her (again, she is from Japan) but I couldn't, Xbox didn't let me.

But she gave me PUBG some years ago.

Now I want to introduce her to Halo, best way to do it is by giving her Halo: TMCC.

How can I do it? Please help, I'm trying to save the new generation of gaming (she is older than me but you get the idea)

:)

RainyWinter117, Jan 8, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Halo TMCC Gift

No as you need a payment option from japan

You are back.to your problem

You would.Need.Japanese currency card or a japan payment option

She probably got a usd currency card from.an etailer

Or did some tricks which are never recommended as it's multiple steps and involves a third party and no noone can recommend those steps as it's causes issues and against the rules to bypass the marketplace rules

Joining a server in another continent causes issues not limited to latency and nat issues

Either way what you are asking for requires more steps then going to.an etailer and buying a prepaid card

You can go with her steps if you want you will havr to ask her

Getting a prepaid card from an etailer takes mins

It's just putting your item into a cart and enter your billing info

Doing a work around could take 30mins to hours depending on what info.you provide and how complex

This includes validating billing info with the third party and your ms account and if you think it's that easy going ahead plus changing your console.settings

It's not supposed to be easy to bypass the marketplace rules
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox Halo TMCC Gift

Hi,

is there a chance that your friend just sent you that code via a standard message? Maybe your friend received or purchased the code via a retailer that sells region free codes and then sent it to you.
    (Some games (and codes) are regionally locked while others work across all regions, this is usually determined by the publisher/developers of the game)

In regarding to the Gifting option on Xbox itself, as others have mentioned the 'Gifting' option itself on Xbox has been regionally locked from the moment it was introduced. A reason for this is due to country specific laws, limitations, taxes, currencies etc.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Halo TMCC Gift

I apologize, RainyWinter117. You’re welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  5. RainyWinter117 Win User

Xbox Halo TMCC Gift

So pretty much I'm [mod removed] isn't? Xbox, always doing things harder to their users
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Halo TMCC Gift

Hi RainyWinter117, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I'm afraid that will not be possible because we can only gift a game to a player that is in the same region where we're currently in.
Thema:

Xbox Halo TMCC Gift

1. Xbox Halo TMCC Gift - Similar Threads - Halo TMCC Gift

2. Halo TMCC problems on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo TMCC problems on Xbox One S: Hi, i have some problems with Halo TMCC(i have a physical copy of the game): I've started the Launcher, selected to install ALL the games + Halo: Reach DLC and then, when i try to start a game,...
  3. Halo: TMCC mouse movement broken on high end mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: TMCC mouse movement broken on high end mouse: Hello, if you use a high-end mouse (in my case Logitech G502) in Halo: TMCC, the mouse movement becomes stuttering and the game lags unplayably. - The issue persists for patches worth a year...
  4. Halo Tmcc weird bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Tmcc weird bug: Halo master chief collection is bugged on my pc. I've been playing multiplayer for two weeks without any problem until now. I can't find a game on any multiplayer mode, and the season 8 rewards...
  5. Halo TMCC: Error al iniciar (0xC0020015)

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo TMCC: Error al iniciar (0xC0020015): Good day. I have a problem with the game, since it has not allowed to open it for days. I get the following error: [img] I have searched all over Google but I have not been able to solve it. I...
  6. I can't Uninstall Halo: TMCC at Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Uninstall Halo: TMCC at Xbox Beta: Hello. I can't uninstall Halo: TMCC at Xbox Beta App. I'm using Xbox Game Pass For PC. Recently the game ask me to update. So I try to update but it doesn't I can't run the game, I can't...
  7. Halo TMCC Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo TMCC Freezing: I dont know if im the only one, but when I’m playing Halo 2 in Halo TMCC, at the gravemind mission my game freezes and I don’t know what to do d41677fc-4f88-4b49-bdb3-05438c96dc6d
  8. TMCC Halo 2 anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TMCC Halo 2 anniversary: Hello, i play halo on xbox but i can't hear anything of the campaing, i already check the settings and everything is ok, idk why it it does work, please help. Before this the game install an...
  9. NO ME CONECTA AL XBOX LIVE EL HALO TMCC PARA PC

in XBoX on Windows
    NO ME CONECTA AL XBOX LIVE EL HALO TMCC PARA PC: Buen día. Estaba jugando tranquilamente Halo: The Master Chief Collection en mi PC - campaña cooperativa con un amigo y de repente me dice que se ha producido un error en la conexión y no me deja...
  10. Halo reach puede comprarse por separado o necesita de TMCC para poder ser jugado[Halo reach...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach puede comprarse por separado o necesita de TMCC para poder ser jugado[Halo reach...: Hola hace un rato que le tengo la vista encima a halo reach para pc pero vi en steam y al parecer en esa plataforma necesita de TMCC para poder ser jugado y como entenderan no muchos tenemos el...