Xbox Guest Controller Keeps Disconnecting at Random Intervals

Discus and support Xbox Guest Controller Keeps Disconnecting at Random Intervals in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Whenever I attempt to play my Xbox Series X with more than one controller, the guest controller disconnects randomly for 3-5 seconds then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael Clisham, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Xbox Guest Controller Keeps Disconnecting at Random Intervals

Hello,

Whenever I attempt to play my Xbox Series X with more than one controller, the guest controller disconnects randomly for 3-5 seconds then reconnects. This makes gaming with multiple players extremely frustrating. Here are things I've tried to fix it:

• Remove battery from controllers & reconnect
    • Connect controllers via USB to console and update firmware
    • Update Console
    • Hard Reset Xbox (wipe everything)
    • Power Cycling
    Really not sure what to do at this point. The controllers and Xbox are relatively new (1-2 years) and don't get used often. They're all up to date and in great condition (besides the issues I'm having). This makes gaming locally with others nearly impossible. Any help to resolve the issue is much appreciated.

:)

Michael Clisham, Aug 5, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

3. Michael Clisham Win User

No the problem doesn’t persist on different consoles. My warranty is 6 months expired on my console and there’s no local repair shops willing to fix. Any way I can send to Microsoft for repair?
  4. Michael Clisham Win User

Hello,

I’ve tried this with 5-6 different controllers and still get the issue. I’ve reset the OS as well and no luck. Any ideas?
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I believe the problem may be with your console it is not possible for the problem to happen with 6 controllers. Have you tried taking your controllers to the house of a friend or relative who has an Xbox and see if the problem happens to them too?
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Michael.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I believe that you have already done all the necessary procedures so that you can solve your problem, if the error persists maybe it is a problem with the battery, if possible do a test using another battery to see if the problem continues.
Thema:

1. Xbox Guest Controller Keeps Disconnecting at Random Intervals - Similar Threads - Guest Controller Keeps

2. PGA Tour 2K23 local guest options

in XBoX Accessibility
    PGA Tour 2K23 local guest options: You can import another profile from the same console as another player. But will this bring over their stats as well? Or does this only bring over their name? Also id there a way for a guest...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Won't let me split screen or add a guest account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me split screen or add a guest account: The call of duty Black ops 2 won't let me download or add a guest account to split screen 7f9cb0d2-ac31-46e3-8866-e6ed2dbb488a
  5. How to recover lost Fortnite guest account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to recover lost Fortnite guest account?: I created a guest account on Fortnite on my Xbox 1 and accidentally linked my PC Fortnite account to my Xbox recently. When I signed out of the PC account on my Xbox the guest account was no...
  6. Why isn't guest working on Demon slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba 2 player mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't guest working on Demon slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba 2 player mode: I'm trying to play split screen with my mate and when I add guest it just doesn't show up 6315cbc4-a6ed-44c1-a98b-f5c7d0c66fe3
  7. How to transfer score to an account? Currently playing Solitaire Collection on Guest Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer score to an account? Currently playing Solitaire Collection on Guest Mode: Hello! My dad has been playing the Solitaire Collection for several years now, but I just noticed that he is playing on Guest Mode. Is there a way to log into an account to save his data without...
  8. How do you find out your guest pin on Xbox X/S?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you find out your guest pin on Xbox X/S?: I dont know how to find out my guest pin I have no idea. 9939846a-3614-47ee-bd96-8a37dd342b30
  9. is it possible to transfer content from an XB360 guest acct to and actual XBL acct?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is it possible to transfer content from an XB360 guest acct to and actual XBL acct?: i have an guest acct and i wanna transfer my stuff to an actual XBlive acct, is it possible and how to transfer if it is 9b3a0a1c-2c87-4144-9edc-d1ea105f3b55
  10. parents control not working with games that allow to play as GUEST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    parents control not working with games that allow to play as GUEST: HI, I set up parent control for my kids on xbox one (using the parental control and adding time limits) and it is working well! HOWEVER : While my kids cannot signed in to his user account...