Xbox group post problem

Discus and support Xbox group post problem in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Good evening, I am having trouble with group posts on Xbox, I was trying to renew my post and it says" having trouble with your post" and I tried and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Lane Fulkerson, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Xbox group post problem

Good evening, I am having trouble with group posts on Xbox, I was trying to renew my post and it says" having trouble with your post" and I tried and tried and still won't work so I'm going to try in the morning and see what happens. Can y'all help me please???????

:)

Lane Fulkerson, Jan 20, 2024
  2. Stoner_420 Win User

Group Posts Problem

I couldn't restart my router as for several other people were using it, so all I did was restart my xbox, and it worked. Thanks
  3. BioticJadeSnakee Win User

Group Posts Problem

I hard reset. And restarted my xbox and i still cant make or sometimes see group posts still
  4. HabibzTV Win User

Group Posts Problem

Hello Stoner,

Sometimes connection may be a cause of this issue. Try maybe resetting your modem/router as well as hard resetting your Xbox by holding the power button until it turns off.

Make sure you have no parent restrictions on the console or parent accounts. If you have possible parent accounts contact so parent to try and resolve through settings.

If you have an older model router look into port-forwarding this also may be an issue.( ignore this if you were once able to post on LFG with same modem/router)

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live

If your problem persists don't hesitate to reply.

If this has answered or resolved your issue, mark as "answered".

Best regards!
  5. Stoner_420 Win User

Group Posts Problem

Yes I have been able to make posts. My account isn't a child account either
  6. bowski477 Win User

Group Posts Problem

Is your account a child account? Have you been able to make looking for group posts before?
Thema:

Xbox group post problem

1. Xbox group post problem - Similar Threads - group post problem

2. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  3. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  4. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar: its been like for 1 year i tried everything i could find and still couldnt fix this problem pls tell me the solution i cant play sea of thieves with anyone c6e39e2d-ac3b-4934-8695-4f638fe9c321
  5. "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group": I've been getting this message for over 2 years at this point. I have no idea how or why it started appearing but ever since it did I haven't been able to create or interact with any looking for...
  6. There was a problem posting your group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your group post: Whenever I go to post a group post it tells me that there was problem posting it. Every since I got my xbox its told me this. How do i fix it? 485868f0-3191-4acd-80b3-1ff582453637
  7. Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem: Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem a8dcb328-b12d-47b5-93f1-0be8b1b2cc88
  8. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group: So I want to post a lfg on xbox and it said once i did everything I wanted for the lobby I was making (This on minecraft bedrock btw) and it keeps saying " There was a problem posting your Looking...
  9. I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix: I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix It 1547051a-de1d-4fb3-9b5f-3ca6f61f92bf
  10. How do I fix the message “there was a problem loading Looking For Group posts”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the message “there was a problem loading Looking For Group posts”?: Ive restarted the game, reconnected to wifi, and restarted my xbox twice. Nothings works, and I can’t LFG d007d47a-2e7e-4b71-9464-162b6113e76e