Xbox, (green loading screen help)

Discus and support Xbox, (green loading screen help) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help fixing the green screen of death. I have little hope at this point because i watched multiple tutorials and videos on youtube some in real... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HackZzFoxScout, May 13, 2020.

1. Xbox, (green loading screen help)

I need help fixing the green screen of death. I have little hope at this point because i watched multiple tutorials and videos on youtube some in real time and none are working I just tried a Hard reset and unplugged the power for 5 minutes and did
    not work i also tried the trick to press in the guide button, wait for vibration then remove batteries and wait 5 minutes and that did not work either i am about to give up and trash ny xbox. Please help

:)

HackZzFoxScout, May 13, 2020
  2. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

If cleaning the cache didn't work, try to reset the console with a
    USB flash
  3. sleep is HxC Win User

Have you tried performing a factory reset?

You can do this by holding the eject button and sync button down at the same time to turn on your xbox. Hold them both down until you hear a 2nd start up sound, a menu should pop up allowing you to reset your console.
  4. Cheddarboy456 Win User

Xbox stuck on signing you in screen

The Xbox has been stuck on the green opening loading screen for ages. Everyone says to look at the troubleshooting things but we can't because its on the loading screen, we also don't have a wired modem HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
  5. Cheddarboy456 Win User

Stuck on Green Loading Screen

The Xbox has been stuck on the green opening loading screen for ages. Everyone says to look at the troubleshooting things but we can't because its on the loading screen, we also don't have a wired modem HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
  6. Cheddarboy456 Win User

Stuck on Green Loading Screen

Never mind it finally loaded
    how???!!!

Xbox has been stuck on the green opening loading screen for ages. Everyone says to look at the troubleshooting things but we can't because its on the loading screen, we also don't have a wired modem HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
Thema:

1. Xbox, (green loading screen help) - Similar Threads - green loading screen

2. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...
  3. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  4. Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….: My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help :( I can not afford to buy him another one right now...
  5. No green loading screen on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    No green loading screen on xbox one s: I recently upgraded my Xbox one s from a 1tb internal hdd to a 4tb internal ssd, all seems fine, but when starting it up I no longer see the green xbox logo loading screen. It all works fine,...
  6. I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up

in XboX Insiders
    I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up: My Xbox isn’t loading into anything and it just has the green screen and I’ve tried to reset it and everything, I was told to do the factory reset keep games and apps, but I want to know if I’ll...
  7. Xbox 1 black screen after green loading screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 1 black screen after green loading screen: Hi my xbox suddenly turned black so I restarted it then turned it back on I can see the loading in green screen then it turns black what should I do to fix it I can see notifications on bottom of...
  8. How to fix continual green ship loading screen without the typical "lots of players playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix continual green ship loading screen without the typical "lots of players playing...: It works fine in the browser just not on the app (PC Win 11). Already tried removing firewalls, logging in and out, Xbox app and windows are fully updated. Works on other devices....
  9. Xbox One turns on, displays green loading screen, then goes to black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns on, displays green loading screen, then goes to black: Hi! As the title says, I turn on my Xbox one, it comes on, displays the green screen, and then goes blank. If I hold down the xbox button on the controller, the “what would you like to do?” screen...
  10. How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen?: I came back to my room and turned on my Xbox to find it stuck on the green loading screen! What might be wrong with it, and what can I do to fix it? I have already tried turning it on and off, and...