Xbox green band “JUMP IN”

Discus and support Xbox green band “JUMP IN” in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got an xbox series s and i am used to seeing power your dreams on the green band around the console out of curiosity, xbox series s consoles... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Howard Ukah, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Howard Ukah
    Howard Ukah Guest

I recently got an xbox series s and i am used to seeing power your dreams on the green band around the console out of curiosity, xbox series s consoles with jump in written on the green band is it legit?

:)

Howard Ukah, Apr 11, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Howard, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In the past, I've noticed that some Xbox Series S consoles come with a green cardboard sleeve that says "Jump in" instead of "Power your dreams". This might vary depending on the region, but don't worry, it should be legitimate if you purchased the console from an Xbox authorized seller.

To confirm it, you can register the console with its serial number using the following link and check its warranty period:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. An Xbox Dude Win User

How many Rockband fans are on still around??

Release a new Rock Band game, and the first 3 games on Xbox One. My wallet just jumped.
  4. MindOfTim Win User

Sea of Thieves: Crews of Rage Update

I definitely think it's time I jump on the band wagon and try this game! I know nothing about it yet
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Ori Still Impressive

When I load my game it says I'm in Hollow Grove if that's any help ?

Only skills I have are spirit/charge flame and wall jump :(

There's a green creature that rolls down the hill and you can jump up onto a small ledge that has a wall with a crack in it and green mist there's a kind of brown glowing stick behind the wall I can't get to if I jump off the ledge and head up that's where
    the orange laser is I can get past that then the other green creature rolls down the hill if I jump that there's a kind of stump to jump over and then nowhere to go ??
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

"The most RPG-like Assassin's Creed so far" Says Ubisoft.....CONFUSING :S

To me it sounds like they are jumping on the RPG/We want to be Elder Scrolls band wagon.

-

They just sound like they are wonna-be's now.
Thema:

1. Xbox green band “JUMP IN” - Similar Threads - green band “JUMP

2. Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...: Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I tried booting it up in low resolution mode. This seems to be the best method to fix it when looking up guides etc, but there was...
  3. HELP. Green screen when I turn on my Xbox. How do I fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    HELP. Green screen when I turn on my Xbox. How do I fix it?: When I turned my Xbox on the screen only shows green. When I move the stick around it still makes the sound for selecting things. Is there anyway to fix this submitted by /u/FlaminghairBall_...
  4. Why is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup: Planned power outage Power restored Had ethernet unplugged Plugged back in two days later XBox had me logged out Controllers didn't work Logged back in Controllers say linked but don't work...
  5. Green screen issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen issue: Can anybody explain how to fix this. This is my 3rd xbox series x in under 6 months. It only goes into this green screen after I have been playing game and when I quit the game and tey to go into...
  6. Brand new Xbox series s with no green band

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox series s with no green band: Hi, just bought a new Xbox series s, when I unboxed it the console was wrapped in the usual white wrap but no green band (the power your dreams one), is that usual? Or the box has been opened or...
  7. Thick pink band then goes green

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thick pink band then goes green: I have a thick pink and blue band across the lower half of my screen , it goes green when left for a while without use and when a game loads it is a green colour . Everything is all still readable...
  8. Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?: I just recently got a new Xbox series S from target. It didn’t look resealed, it was brand new unopened that I’m aware of and nothing was disclosed otherwise. But I noticed I didn’t get the green...
  9. XBOX One Black Screen with flickering Green band

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Black Screen with flickering Green band: Hi All, my Xbox One has been working fine, untouched, for a long time and for whatever reason this morning when I tried to turn it on I ran into this issue. I cannot navigate anywhere, it is stuck...
  10. Green Day: Rock Band doesn't show up as purchased in Rock Band 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green Day: Rock Band doesn't show up as purchased in Rock Band 4: Good evening. I tried to export the songs from Green Day into Rock Band 4 for the XB1. It tells me I need to purchase them for 1.99. I exported the songs into Rock Band 3 from the physical disc...