Xbox Gold unable to logg in as guest or family

Discus and support Xbox Gold unable to logg in as guest or family in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi to day some games have demanded that users on my consol have to get xbox gold to be able to start the games. The consol is still markt as home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martwen, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Martwen
    Martwen Guest

Hi to day some games have demanded that users on my consol have to get xbox gold to be able to start the games.

The consol is still markt as home consol. If i try to use my loggin it demands the same. but blocks the buy function do to i allready have it.

I can still download games but other users can´t.

I have game pass and gold.

What to do?

:)

Martwen, Nov 25, 2018
  2. kilabop
    kilabop Guest
    Halo 4 Guests Not Working

I just purchased a one month subscription to Xbox Live Gold, and I am unable to sign in with a guest to play Halo 4. Why is this the case?

kilabop, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Majikthise
    Majikthise Guest
    I have just found out .

The Guest account thing comes in handy if you don't want to pay for 2 accounts. You won't get achievements playing as a guest, but that's not always the end of the world.

If you missed that feature, then also look into Family xbox live Gold "family pack". You can get upto 4 linked accounts for about £60 instead of £30-£40 each.

Majikthise, Nov 25, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello Martwen,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend
    checking the subscription status
    of the account. The account that owns the subscriptions must download the games. Once the games have been downloaded with that account, the other accounts can launch the games. We hope this helps!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 25, 2018
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello Martwen,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend
    checking the subscription status
    of the account. The account that owns the subscriptions must download the games. Once the games have been downloaded with that account, the other accounts can launch the games. We hope this helps!
  6. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Xbox one issues, someone put a guest key on my Xbox, how can I remove it?

Below is a support link with information on Guest Keys. Also listed on the page is information on how to contact Xbox Support if you are still unable to resolve the issue.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Family-Online-Safety/passkey-guest-key/setup-guest-key-limits

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
  7. Majikthise Win User

I have just found out .

The Guest account thing comes in handy if you don't want to pay for 2 accounts. You won't get achievements playing as a guest, but that's not always the end of the world.

If you missed that feature, then also look into Family xbox live Gold "family pack". You can get upto 4 linked accounts for about £60 instead of £30-£40 each.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Changing Gold membership access from one family member to another

you mean guest account?

anyone can sign in as a guest as long as the main player is the one with the gold account

guest accounts cannot get achievements

you can purchase a family plan for 99dollars which gives access for 4 accounts to access Live for 1 year
  9. Th3 Tater Win User

HELP ME :)

Family Gold Plan ftw. 4 Gold profiles for the cost of 2. ^_^ Little Bro, Hubby & You with a spot for one more. If it's reach you can play as guest.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gold unable to logg in as guest or family - Similar Threads - Gold unable logg

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  6. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  7. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  8. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  9. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  10. Unable to play Control the game, even after Games with Gold library, 2 years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Control the game, even after Games with Gold library, 2 years ago: Unable to play the Control game that was included with Games With Gold 2 years ago. Never tried to play it until earlier today. I have proof that it was Games with Gold. Can Microsoft fix this...