Xbox gold promo deal need help

Discus and support Xbox gold promo deal need help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My xbox gold was about to expire and received a deal on my dashboard. But everytime i clicked on it to buy it, i got and error code and no payment... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lucipher6791, Mar 7, 2016.

1. lucipher6791
    lucipher6791 Guest

My xbox gold was about to expire and received a deal on my dashboard. But everytime i clicked on it to buy it, i got and error code and no payment option. I tried changing my credrit cards on my payment options and bought xbox cash from the store.
    Now my subcription is expired and the deal is no longer there.

:)

lucipher6791, Mar 7, 2016
  2. Just bought gold through xbox one but still can'y play online after 1 day

Hi, I've bought a 1 pound promo deal on live gold membership for a month yesterday and up until know I am not able to play anything online. Xbox keep forwarding me to the option page to subscribe live gold membership. Please help

Cheers

CutesyBlock1423, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Haven't received promo points and free game for Xbox Live Gold Membership - Valentines Day Deal.

Promotion: Valentines Day Deal for Xbox Live Gold Membership

Date: 16 February, 2011

Promo Item(s): 500 Microsoft points and Aqua game.

xXShotgunHeroXx, Mar 7, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey lucipher6791,

Sorry to hear about the issue! Unfortunately we are unable to honor expired promotions, but if you're encountering issues purchasing content, please reach out to our phone team through our
    Contact Us page for assistance with billing issues. We are unable to assist with account related issues publicly over the forums.

Feel free to let us know how it goes!

Mister Beep, Mar 8, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey lucipher6791,

Sorry to hear about the issue! Unfortunately we are unable to honor expired promotions, but if you're encountering issues purchasing content, please reach out to our phone team through our
    Contact Us page for assistance with billing issues. We are unable to assist with account related issues publicly over the forums.

Feel free to let us know how it goes!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game pass ultimate

When you purchased the promo the gold you had on your account was converted to the Ultimate Game Pass. Per the terms of that offer, that could not be undone. Since you cancelled the subscription, you will have to purchase a new one. If the same promo is
    not available, you would either need to purchase it at full price or find a deal for gold elsewhere.
  7. Busasaurus Win User

I didn't receive my 1000msp bonus

hi xstasy. when i bought a promo offer based on a gold subscription i didn't receive my bonus until the gold subscription ran out. so it could be the same deal with yourself. it either ran out or got towards the end.

hope this helps.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Payment

Yes are you sure it was 1 for 3monthd of xbox gamepass ultimate?

That's not the normal promo deal

It's 1 month of xgu for 1 dollar or 3months of gamepass which doesn't include gold or xcloud
  9. MRallamagoosa Win User

Deals with Gold Civilization Revolution

The game is actually in the xbox 360 section of the deals with gold (last in the list).

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/live/deals-with-gold

I checked also other countries/currencies and while on the promo page a 75% is advertised, the real discount is about 25%.

I really never checked that game so I don't know if the starting price is wrong or if there's an error in the promo (being it the discount rate or the final price). Hopefully it will get fixed soon providing
    the advertised 75% off.
Thema:

1. Xbox gold promo deal need help - Similar Threads - gold promo deal

2. Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?: If I let my xbox game pass ultimate subscription run out next month, can I do the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo still, where you pay $1 to upgrade all the Xbox Live Gold you have at a...
  3. xbox one games and gold mrmbership / fifa16 promo code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one games and gold mrmbership / fifa16 promo code: Hello Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games. We bought these above, installed & played...
  4. Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo: Hey folks, Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of Xbox Live AND 1000 Apex coins for $1. My dad...
  5. New Years GOLD promo not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    New Years GOLD promo not working: Sorry If this isn't the proper place for this I was directed here by customer support. Theres a Dashboard ad with fireworks for 6 months of Gold for 23.99, that when clicked only brings you to...
  6. Xbox gold promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold promo: hi i had a xbox promo for gold for $40 on my xbox one but could not redeem it. i have called and chatted with Microsoft for about 5 or more hours AND for the past 4 months, with no results. Is...
  7. Xbox Live Gold promo offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold promo offer: Follow up for free 1000 Fortnite V-Bucks for purchased 3 months Xbox Live Gold 01ddef33-9f7d-45c1-a672-b8f9748d84fb
  8. Missing SOT mercenary pack from ordering 3 months xbox live gold promo from april

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing SOT mercenary pack from ordering 3 months xbox live gold promo from april: HI I am missing my sea of thieves mercenary pack. I have an email from xbox saying I am due this item .. They have asked I make this post along with the reference number 1428394603 from the email...
  9. 10 Days and still have not received Sea of Thieves Merc pack codes. Xbox live gold promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    10 Days and still have not received Sea of Thieves Merc pack codes. Xbox live gold promo: Purchased the xbox live gold on April 23rd, 10 days later I still have not received the codes from the promotion. db7f5f95-a60d-4702-9b0f-a3fa3a6de2a5
  10. Xbox Live Gold - Game Pass Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold - Game Pass Promo: On March 24, 2018 there was a dashboard promo for Game Pass. It said that if you renewed your Gold that you'd receive a Game Pass subscription code from Xbox. Its going on three weeks now and I...