Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help

Discus and support Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help xbox gold says i haven't pay this month but the money i had on my greendot prepay card says it was taken off... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by madbrogameing, May 26, 2018.

1. Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help

xbox gold says i haven't pay this month but the money i had on my greendot prepay card says it was taken off by xbox live and now the price for xbox gold is 19.98 on the store can someone help?

:)

madbrogameing, May 26, 2018
  2. Credentials error

Hey guys.

I don't know if am allowed to post help threads as I see no specific sections but I thought I needed to get help from somewhere.

I'm getting an error when trying to download my old account. It still has xbox gold ( and gold pp901m on mw3 Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help :) and i guesss Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help :( ) and i need to get the account back so i can play on it again.

This is what the error says . ( for some reason you can't dl profiles offline but you used to be able to )

ERROR: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in.

Visit https:// account.live .com to fix the problem.

I have gone to account.live and tried to sign in with my old account. but it says password is wrong ( even though the DL profiles says it's correct ) I have also gone to Can't access your account but that is no help niether is Google or Youtube.

Please help me. Thanks.

LightningThief, May 26, 2018
  3. jerzeyguy201
    jerzeyguy201 Guest
    Can someone please....

explain the home console/digital sharing thing to me and where do i go in the settings to activate it

2 of my friends just recently got there X-1s and I was attempting to explain the concept to them but I wasnt sure what the hell I was talkin about

jerzeyguy201, May 26, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: