Xbox Gold - no support? where is everyone

Discus and support Xbox Gold - no support? where is everyone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Im super, quaduper annoyed I am unable to get support at this time (understandable xbox probably flooded) but seriously this is rediculous at this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanBobby, Nov 14, 2020.

1. RyanBobby
    RyanBobby Guest

Hi, Im super, quaduper annoyed I am unable to get support at this time (understandable xbox probably flooded) but seriously this is rediculous at this point and beyond anything ever experienced in customer support where your just turned down to ask ANY question;

Im at the point - my xbox live gold was "upgraded" by my kid - ok cool for 1$ (click bait?) i asked for a refund cool i got it;

but because it was upgraded it canceled my 70$ subscription to gold? now i cant access online?

what is going on here....and why cant i contact anyone at support; this is theft!.....

:)

RyanBobby, Nov 14, 2020
  2. RyanBobby Win User

thanks; nothing is working at this point...and unfortunately my kid cant read just clicks....oh man oh man!
  3. Smwutches Win User

The $1 promotion is for Game Pass Ultimate. Since Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold and Game Pass, if you have Gold/Game Pass when you purchase it, your subscription is cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate as well (so if you had 8 months of gold, you end up
    with 9 months of Ultimate). Cancelling the subscription cancels everything. There is a warning about this when you make the purchase.

You can try requesting a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us to see if they can do anything. If you're not seeing those options, change your
    category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Where is Everyone?

[quote user="Mentaldisaster5"]

It's very much obvious....New COD maps came out...............duh!!!!!!

[/quote]

Just like people who buy the Iphones no matter the price.
  5. Mentaldisaster5 Win User

Where is Everyone?

It's very much obvious....New COD maps came out...............duh!!!!!!
  6. Gash-73959A89-E4FC-4 Win User

Where is Everyone?

You can thank 343 for releasing a beta version and yet to release the entire game...
Thema:

1. Xbox Gold - no support? where is everyone - Similar Threads - Gold support where

2. I cannot get gold ultimate deal£1 for 3 months it tells me to contact support but they are...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get gold ultimate deal£1 for 3 months it tells me to contact support but they are...: Help please someone thanks 6309d17f-62bb-42f3-af69-cf97a81aecf8
  3. The text support at xbox told me to restart my xbox because i brought a gold card it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The text support at xbox told me to restart my xbox because i brought a gold card it...: I brought a xbox game card it didn't. Want to load i call xbox for help they told me that there wassa glitch. On there end he fixed it and told me restart. My xbox i did it took a while. To come...
  4. 3 months gold pass no deja meter el cOdigo customer support online not helping at all

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months gold pass no deja meter el cOdigo customer support online not helping at all: A Cabo De comprar 3 months gold pass no deja meter el cOdigo customer support online not helping at all 27099666-4d39-4c21-9e3a-671c258a2894
  5. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  6. Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription...: Had some free time and tried doing some matchmaking in the division 2. It keeps prompting me to buy Xbox gold. My subscription status says I canceled last October. I tried using the support chat...
  7. Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here: Hi, I was asking for my free trial on Xbox live gold subscription but Jefty G. told me that I can get it here. Lol Here's our support number: [Mod Removed] c3f8bd49-e3a4-4353-8d70-49ecb90f4523
  8. Xbox Live Gold 3 months offer via Xbox support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold 3 months offer via Xbox support: Hi guys, I got in touch with live support a while back as I hadn't received a code for an extra 3 months live gold which was active when I purchased 12 months. I was disconnected from the chat...
  9. Xbox Live Gold (Sent by Xbox Support)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold (Sent by Xbox Support): I was sent here by the support team to possibly receive a code for Xbox live gold as the banks are shut and my credit card is not working on Xbox. I would definitely want to provide you a code,...
  10. Hard to get support - can’t get Xbox gold to work - been months now - cancelled payment ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard to get support - can’t get Xbox gold to work - been months now - cancelled payment ...: as above Don’t know what all the categories mean - unhelpful fd1d3820-471e-48a8-91e3-3c1c17e0f22f