Xbox Gold Member Only Items on Xbox 360 Game Store

Discus and support Xbox Gold Member Only Items on Xbox 360 Game Store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just about to buy a few theme packs and picture packs on the Xbox 360 game store but some items are all of a sudden locked for Xbox Live Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlayerZero0, Jul 28, 2021.

1. PlayerZero0
    PlayerZero0 Guest

I was just about to buy a few theme packs and picture packs on the Xbox 360 game store but some items are all of a sudden locked for Xbox Live Gold members only! They never were before locked that way, why are certain items being locked behind Xbox Live Gold member status? I have a Xbox Live Silver as my internet is not strong enough for me to play online with others. Why did Microsoft suddenly decide to lock certain items behind Xbox Live Gold Member Status?

:)

PlayerZero0, Jul 28, 2021
  2. PlayerZero0 Win User

Small Arms (xbox.com)

On this page there is just one item locked behind Xbox Live Gold Membership only. There are a multitude of similar items being locked down under different games on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One game store. Just minor things but a major annoyance nonetheless.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can you link an example? As far as I know, there is no content that is locked to only Gold members.
  4. EdragonXX Win User

Games with Gold on Xbox One?

5. ngocphi Win User

Being charged for what should be free.

You aren't a gold member you are silver or free if you are part of home gold only the account with the gold can queue xbox 360 games with gold games or as home gold doesn't carry over to xbox 360
  6. Brammie2118 Win User

Not able to buy 360 'Games with Gold' games

As stated in the topic starter, I have setup Paypal as payment provider and am able to actually buy Xbox One games with this method.

There is no reason to "purchase" free games using a payment provider. It should be possible to link a user and store item without one.

The website states "Free games for paying Gold members", I pay for Xbox Gold but the system is not letting me register the game.

I don't have a xbox 360 anymore, because of the Xbox One. And simply want to register the games so I can play them on my one.

"the store allows us to "purchase" them at a price of $0.00."

The problem here is that is doesn't allow me to purchase the item.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gold Member Only Items on Xbox 360 Game Store - Similar Threads - Gold Member Items

2. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership: I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house...
  3. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282
  4. One of my Family members cant play online via my Gold subscription

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    One of my Family members cant play online via my Gold subscription: I have an XBOX gold account and have two family members linked to it. I can play with friends online, so can one of my children though the second child cannot and it asks for my child to choose a...
  5. Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member: I have what feels like it should be a simple set up. New Xbox Series S machine set as my Home Xbox. Family account set up so that my son has his own profile. I have purchased Game Pass Ultimate...
  6. I am Unable to play fortnite without gold i am a insider hub member

in XboX Insiders
    I am Unable to play fortnite without gold i am a insider hub member: I cant play fortnite without gold but i am a insider hub member. submitted by /u/Kxro_FN [link] [comments]
  7. xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far: Hi, I'm the home account holder (is that what you call it?). I've just bought subscribed for a year to Xbox Live Gold on Microsoft.com. I didn't see any Redeem Code once I had paid. The problem...
  8. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  9. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  10. If I buy Live Gold, are games I purchased before (becoming member) considered part of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Live Gold, are games I purchased before (becoming member) considered part of my...: So, I have 2 Xboxes. Bought Modern Warfare previously and wish I bought it no my Gold account so I can share them on 2nd Xbox. I personally can play it on both, but not my family members without...