Xbox Gold Lego batman

Discus and support Xbox Gold Lego batman in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have a xbox gold subscription and able to download and play all games. but now i am expecting to see Lego batman game for free but i cannot see it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EliSkoran, May 3, 2021.

1. EliSkoran
    EliSkoran Guest

Xbox Gold Lego batman

i have a xbox gold subscription and able to download and play all games.

but now i am expecting to see Lego batman game for free but i cannot see it in the games with gold. only Armello Red Faction and Truck racing.

it seems that its related to a region restriction (I am from the middle east). this makes no scenes to me as this is the first game i see from gold subscription that is region restricted for me.

I really waited for that game!!!

:)

EliSkoran, May 3, 2021
  2. Fraggler Win User

Why can't I get Games With Gold games?

Correct. Games with Gold on Xbox 360 states Lego Batman 2 but shows a blank image. The link is to Lego Batman 1. A store search

on the Xbox 360 for Lego Batman 2 reveals it isn't free via Games with Gold.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox live gold for Xbox 360 worth keeping?

Yes it still is worth it. You can still get Lego Batman 2 for free from here https://www.xbox.com/games/store/lego-batman-2/bvwmp1mbmncp, and you then should be able to download the game from your download history.

FYI Lego Batman 1 was given away for free in error. It should never have been given as a game with gold.
  4. Atryeu Win User

Why can't I get Games With Gold games?

To anybody wondering this is still not fixed. Instead of Rocket Knight there is an empty image now and selecting it takes you to Lego Batman 1 which was free just a few months or so ago already and Lego Batman 2 on the Xbox 360 is still showing as $20 and is not listed as the free Games with Gold like it's supposed to be.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Saving

Which Batman game, there have been quite a few.

Lego Batman?

Batman Arkham Asylum?

Batman Arkham City?

Lego Batman 2?
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

Hi again,

The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

- LEGO The Lord of the Rings

- LEGO Indiana Jones 2

- LEGO Star Wars II

- LEGO Star Wars III

- LEGO Star Wars: TCS

- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

- LEGO Batman

- LEGO Batman 2

- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
Thema:

Xbox Gold Lego batman

1. Xbox Gold Lego batman - Similar Threads - Gold Lego batman

2. Xbox Live Gold needed for Lego Worlds but Game Pass actived

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Gold needed for Lego Worlds but Game Pass actived: When I launch the Lego Worlds game and I want to launch a multiplayer game, I am asked to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. But I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. How can I play this...
  3. Can't get the Gold Brick in the Library's Restricted Section at Hogwarts in the Lego Harry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get the Gold Brick in the Library's Restricted Section at Hogwarts in the Lego Harry...: I've played this game on DS, 3DS, Wii, and now Xbox 1. I've never come across this glitch before. I've got 199 out of 200 Gold Bricks. I've bought all of the characters (besides Voldemort),...
  4. Problem downloading gold game Lego indiana jones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading gold game Lego indiana jones: I have an xbox360 and a gold account. This month game "Lego Indiana Jones" i am not able to doawload it. In the XBOX360 it only allows me to download the demo version, even if i select the...
  5. Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy Free Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy Free Gold: I recently installed the free Gold game of Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy and there is an issue. When I first load the game it automatically disconnects me from Live. Once the game has loaded, it will...
  6. Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy When attempting to download, Error message appears: Sorry, we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  7. Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game??: Why does LEGO Star Wars III, Show up as Current Free With Gold, but with 14 day Free Trial, it is Listed as Having to Buy for $20 ??? 9035e509-1a16-447f-a983-d8cd4e5a2672
  8. I have xbox gold but cannot download Lego Indiana Jones (Smite and AC Russia are okay)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox gold but cannot download Lego Indiana Jones (Smite and AC Russia are okay): Hi, I have Xbox Gold and got 3 free games with it: Smite Assasins Creed Russia Lego Indiana Jones 2 ( XBOX 360) I can download and play Smite and AC, but Lego Indiana only gives me option to...
  9. Can't download deals with gold free lego game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download deals with gold free lego game: Hi I was trying to download LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean deals with gold as it's free this month but it won't let me download it, can't understand what it says as it's in Japanese. Also I tried...
  10. Xbox live Gold 14day trial on Xbox One not able to redeem Lego Pirates of the Caribbean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold 14day trial on Xbox One not able to redeem Lego Pirates of the Caribbean?: I recently bought an Xbox One S 500GB and redeemed the enclosed free 14 day trial Xbox live code. I was able to download "Runbow" and "Grow Up" free games with gold for the Xbox one in July; but...