Xbox Gold and EA Access code from Xbox One S Fifa 17 bundle are impossible to redeem

Discus and support Xbox Gold and EA Access code from Xbox One S Fifa 17 bundle are impossible to redeem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, Xbox customer support has redirected me to this forum with my problem, which is: After trying to redeem my EA Access code from bundle: Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Matis11, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Matis11
    Matis11 Guest

Xbox Gold and EA Access code from Xbox One S Fifa 17 bundle are impossible to redeem

Hello,

Xbox customer support has redirected me to this forum with my problem, which is:

After trying to redeem my EA Access code from bundle: Xbox One S + Fifa 17 I get an error:

Xbos-0x80154017

Same problem appears when I try to redeem my Xbox Gold code, but suprisingly the Fifa 17 code worked corectly.

I would be grateful for the support.

Cheers!

:)

Matis11, Dec 1, 2016
  2. TiCompa
    TiCompa Guest
    FIFA 17 - Game isn't in under "My games"

Hello, I have the same issues as ZxXxJonesxXxZ.

I redeemed the code (part of a fifa 17 / Xbox one S bundle), game does not show up. It is also not in my purchasing history, but I cannot redeem it again.

I downloaded the demo version first, then after I redeemed the code, I also redeemed my EA Access code to play the Early Access (trial) version of Fifa 17.

But the game I bought is nowhere to find...

TiCompa, Dec 1, 2016
  3. Missing FIFA 17 code for Xbox One S FIFA 17 bundle

Dear Team,

I ordered Xbox One S 500GB Konsole - FIFA 17 Bundle from Amazon.de

ORDER # 306-8735738-2049913

It should include FIFA 17 Download-Code and 1 Monat EA Access

I got the code for 1 month EA access but there was no code for FIFA17 download

Kindly provide me the code so that I could start using my gaming console.

Thaanks in advance

Regards

Arunav Mishra

SpruceCamp33954, Dec 1, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there!

Could you private message me the EA Access code you're trying to redeem? That way we can take a deeper look. To message me directly, click the 'Message' button below this post.

Thanks!

Mister Beep, Dec 2, 2016
  5. TiCompa Win User

FIFA 17 - Game isn't in under "My games"

Hello, I have the same issues as ZxXxJonesxXxZ.

I redeemed the code (part of a fifa 17 / Xbox one S bundle), game does not show up. It is also not in my purchasing history, but I cannot redeem it again.

I downloaded the demo version first, then after I redeemed the code, I also redeemed my EA Access code to play the Early Access (trial) version of Fifa 17.

But the game I bought is nowhere to find...
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there!

Could you private message me the EA Access code you're trying to redeem? That way we can take a deeper look. To message me directly, click the 'Message' button below this post.

Thanks!
  7. Mr Craigy D Win User

Cancelled preorder still shows as "owned"?

Exactly the same issue here with fifa 17 pre order. Still says i own it even though i cancelled it 2 months ago. Hope i dont have any issues redeeming my fifa 17 code that comes with the xbox ons S bundle i have purchased.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Ea Access

It's in the description of the game.

Offer includes 1-month trial of EA Access. Conditions and restrictions apply. See

www.easports.com/.../game-and-offer-disclaimers
    for details. For a limited time pre-order EA Sports™ FIFA 17 and receive a code for one month of EA Access*. The code for EA Access will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days. This offer is
    available for a limited time only and you must redeem your EA Access code by October 14, 2016. You can redeem the code on your console or at xbox.com/redeemcode.
  9. MB1988 Win User

EA Access Code take 2

Xbox Support asked me to post again regarding this as another EA Access Code I received for FIFA 17 is also not working and previously use of an Xbox Live Gold 1 month card would not work.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gold and EA Access code from Xbox One S Fifa 17 bundle are impossible to redeem - Similar Threads - Gold Access code

2. 14 day Xbox live gold redeem code working but no access to game live content

in XBoX Accessibility
    14 day Xbox live gold redeem code working but no access to game live content: Hello, I entered yesterday my 14 day xbox live gold trial redeem code and it allowed me to create my xbox live account. However when I access the game lobby on Halo 4, I chose a game mode, and...
  3. i bought xbox gold with ea access still no code. told to come here to spead up process

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i bought xbox gold with ea access still no code. told to come here to spead up process: i was referred here by tech support as they cant do anything from there end. they said you may be able to speed up the process and in addition in the way of compensation of the week and a half run...
  4. In Dec 2015 got a 1 year of Gold. Never received a EA access code as promoted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In Dec 2015 got a 1 year of Gold. Never received a EA access code as promoted.: Hello. In Dec 2015 I got a 1 year of Gold. I was supposed to get a code for a free one year of EA's The Vault via the message center in 10/2016. Never Happened. I really hope here's the right...
  5. Purchased Just Dance 2016 Gold; No code for unlimited access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Just Dance 2016 Gold; No code for unlimited access: Purchased Just Dance 2016 Gold that comes with 3 months of Unlimited Access from Xbox Live but never received a code for the access and it isn't unlocked when the game starts. Any ideas as to how...
  6. Can I access Gold-only deals with a Gold trial code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I access Gold-only deals with a Gold trial code?: Is this possible? Or am I forced to buy a card in order to access those deals? 770ded82-ec55-4c2e-8f37-8ce500ed0679
  7. Received live gold access code for 1 month but 14 days in real

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received live gold access code for 1 month but 14 days in real: I've bought new xbox one console with promo code for 1 month of xbox live gold. But wtih this promo code i received 14 days only. How to restore lost days? 9a33dff3-9368-4618-a3ac-28f29922bbd7
  8. I redeemed my xbox gold trial through QR code scan but i did not get any access for gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed my xbox gold trial through QR code scan but i did not get any access for gold: I redeemed my code for xbox one 15 min back but still i cannot download any free game. Infact when i try to redeem code again to confirm it shows it has already been redeemed. What to do ?...
  9. 1 year of xbox live gold + 1month ea Access code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 year of xbox live gold + 1month ea Access code problem: Hello, this morning i have paid for a digital code which contains1 year of xbox live gold + 1month ea Access but when i enter this code on my xbox one, only the one month EA access have been...
  10. How to confirm my code subscription was for Xbox live Gold access.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to confirm my code subscription was for Xbox live Gold access.: Hi, I purchased a code from a trusted seller on ebay for 12 month gold subscription on xbox live. I made the purchase in December 2015 and since then have been able to play online games. I have...