Xbox gives me green start-up screen, but nothing else

Discus and support Xbox gives me green start-up screen, but nothing else in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After I turn my Xbox One on, I get the green start-up screen, then afterward my screen goes grey. I have tried the hard shut down and starting the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TriggeredLucio, May 20, 2021.

1. Xbox gives me green start-up screen, but nothing else

After I turn my Xbox One on, I get the green start-up screen, then afterward my screen goes grey. I have tried the hard shut down and starting the console in low-resolution mode to no avail. When I press the home button on my controller, the screen will change shades of grey, but no menus will pop up at all. I have had this issue once before on this Xbox as well. If I hold the Xbox button on my controller, I can pull up the "turn off console/turn off controller/restart console" menu, but no other graphics will display on my Xbox.

:)

TriggeredLucio, May 20, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

The console will get stuck on the green screen when a system update does not apply itself to the console properly. The best way to solve this issue is follow our system update troubleshooting article. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. zMufa Win User

xbox one s console problem

My xbox one s goes to green screen on start up and is slow, sometimes it will go to the home screen, but will not let me do anything else (games, apps,etc.). I have tried a soft reset and hard reset but it just goes blank then sometimes back to
    the green screen! Is my console done for? Please help!!
    Hello, Does it stay at the green screen with the xbox logo on it or just a blank green screen?
  4. LouisvilleBoy7 Win User

Series X Green Screen of Death

Iv tried this already. The green screen is solid. No menu nothing. I can hear the start up music. But the screen is solid green.
  5. TomBowler1 Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Now my xbox just freezes on the start up green screen nothing happens after that very annoying
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

xbox one s console problem

My xbox one s goes to green screen on start up and is slow, sometimes it will go to the home screen, but will not let me do anything else (games, apps,etc.). I have tried a soft reset and hard reset but it just goes blank then sometimes back to
    the green screen! Is my console done for? Please help!!
    Factory reset or offline update
Thema:

1. Xbox gives me green start-up screen, but nothing else - Similar Threads - gives green start

2. What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games: Okay so i live a little off the grid and as a result my Internet drops off from time to time. I've recently just bought gears tactics (a single player only game mind you) and when my Internet...
  3. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  4. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  5. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  6. I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...: I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063
  7. i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

in XboX Insiders
    i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death: granted i haven’t ran her since the 7th grade, is there anything i can do? i’ve unplugged everything, tried new power cords, took out the hard drive, etc. the button goes from green to a flashing...
  8. How do I delete from cloud when xbox doesn't give me the option to delte everything?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I delete from cloud when xbox doesn't give me the option to delte everything?: Hi I have tried everything and I can't delete save files. They keep coming back AND my Xbox does NOT give me the option to delete everything, just "reserved storage" What am i supoose to do :(...
  9. Why does my Xbox keep giving terrible green and purple pixelation when I start up games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep giving terrible green and purple pixelation when I start up games?: Two times in the last two months I’ve had the problem where my Xbox just erupts into terrible green and purple pixelation and I can’t get away from it. I need help. [img]...
  10. Microsoft rewards would update and give me the green tick or the points, but only on some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards would update and give me the green tick or the points, but only on some...: The rewards weekly set and weekly treasure have worked fine, but the V for Victory and featured games offers just will not go green tick or give me my points. Been like this for at least 2 days....