Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.

Discus and support Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox series s with the rocket league, fortnite and fall guys bundle. It won't allow me to claim them. I've followed all previous... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jade Rycroft, Apr 6, 2024.

1. Jade Rycroft
    Jade Rycroft Guest

I bought an Xbox series s with the rocket league, fortnite and fall guys bundle. It won't allow me to claim them. I've followed all previous instructions from previous people that have asked the question and nothing is working. It goes to a grey screen with 3 white dots and then nothing. I have cleared cache, reset, restarted, left it on the screen for hours and nothing. It's a nightmare for my autistic son. I will send it back if it doesn't work

:)

Jade Rycroft, Apr 6, 2024
  2. Heston springthorpe Win User

How many times can you claim the bundle?

Xbox series s gilded hunter bundle
  3. will dough Win User

I claimed the gilded hunter bundle on my xbox series S but I didn't get anything

i claimed the gilded hunter pack on the wrong Xbox account and didn't realize i did at the time so i made my account after because it was on my parents account but it didn't claim for me so i didn't get the items on my account but got them on my parents account and i would like to transfer it to my xbox account
  4. JLM_Kun Win User

how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account?

Hi Ziggy, I'm looking into this problem as well myself, I've encountered online were people say you can't, and I've seen online where people been able to get it without having to purchase the Xbox meaning they've been given the skin without problem. So I believe there may be a way of doing it but there's a big possibility that it's not possible
  5. Andrew Melo1 Win User

I got a new xbox i did my first account first and the 2ns one i mostly play how do i get the bundle to my other account
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello ZIGGYZAGGYUS, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

Is this regarding a game pass perk?
    I appreciate if you share more information about this
Thema:

1. Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim. - Similar Threads - gilded bundle letting

2. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  3. I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs: I bouth an xbox series s gilded content pack but I change my mind and I want to refound the xbox but i already claimed the pack.what do i do? e9986842-f3f6-4660-b28c-9ac326d6442d
  4. We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS

in XBoX on Windows
    We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS: Can anyone help. It says we have claimed the pack, but can’t see the FREE content, for Gilded Hunger Pack. Can anyone help. 699721f7-38bb-4a42-b0e5-53b7171b8f3a
  5. I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle: I had gotten this Xbox series S to replace my old Xbox One and my parents had decided to get the Gilded Hunters Bundle but when I was setting up the Xbox I was not given the option to redeem any...
  6. Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb: Hey, I want to buy an Xbox Series S, and I have a question: why standard Xbox Series S is much expensive than Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, considering that the last one have more...
  7. How can i take my gilded hunter bundle on xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i take my gilded hunter bundle on xbox series s?: I got an Xbox Series s with gilded hunter bundle, so when i want to see what i have in this pack, i opened page in xbox settings and it just crashed and turned me to account page. How can i fix...
  8. Fortnite gilded Hunter bundle not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite gilded Hunter bundle not available: I have bought my wife the Xbox series S console with the gilded Hunter bundle for Fortnite . While setting up the console there was no redeem option, and no “this console comes with” on the...
  9. How can I claim the gilded hunter bundle on my secondary account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I claim the gilded hunter bundle on my secondary account: Hi, I'm looking to claim the gilded hunter bundle that comes with the xbox ss on another account, but I don't know how, the bundle is already claimed on my brothers account too...
  10. how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account?: how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account? It just keeps saying claim for a different account but I can’t claim it for a different account. f9d24c88-978f-469f-8429-8038b98c07c0