Xbox gift cards not working and I can’t find help

Discus and support Xbox gift cards not working and I can’t find help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I purchased $60 in gift cards and when I go to redeem them I’m getting error code telling me the codes are correct but not yet activated. I reached out... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MangoImpressive855, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Xbox gift cards not working and I can’t find help

I purchased $60 in gift cards and when I go to redeem them I’m getting error code telling me the codes are correct but not yet activated. I reached out to target where I purchased originally and they are telling me it’s a problem on Xbox’s end and that Xbox is aware of the problem. But I can’t get any help from Xbox because the Xbox support sections is very bad . I feel like ive been robbed /scammed for my money. Please does anyone have answers ?

submitted by /u/MangoImpressive855
    [link] [comments]

/u/MangoImpressive855, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Aaron Malone Win User

What can I do to receive my gift card for my Xbox after someone stole it?

So I can’t get my gift card back or anything that was $25 stolen from me for Xbox gift card is there any way y’all can find out what Xbox it was loaded to
  3. Kimberly Clemmons Win User

How can i sync my xbox and ps5

When I add gift cards on my xbox account, I can’t see it on my ps5.. For example I redeemed a vbucks cards on xbox and it not showing on ps5
  4. ngocphi Win User

Prepaid Code - Different regions

When you purchase an Xbox gift card, make sure that the currency you use matches the currency associated with the recipient’s billing account. Otherwise, the recipient will be unable to redeem the gift card.

If you redeem an Xbox gift card in a country that doesn’t match the country associated with your billing account, you won’t be able to use those funds.

The funds in your Microsoft account can’t be transferred after you redeem your Xbox gift card.

You can’t use funds in your Microsoft account to purchase physical goods from online stores.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox gift card

Hi MajorBoat205425,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Regarding the Xbox Gift card per Microsoft's page you can use it as following:

• Both the Microsoft and Xbox cards work just the same. Once redeemed to your Microsoft account, you can spend your balance at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. You can get the latest apps, games, movies, TV shows, and
      Surface, Xbox, and accessories.
    • Gift cards do not currently work at physical Microsoft Stores.
    • You currently cannot buy Office 365 with a gift card.

You can find more information here, I hope this helps.
  6. kariya21 Win User

Battlefield 2042 Purchase

I had a link pop up on my Xbox Home Screen that showed a offer to purchase Battlefield 2042 across Gen Bundle and receive a $10 gift card. After purchasing the game I haven’t received a gift card and can’t find the deal anywhere. I’m wondering if anyone has any suggestions of what to do.
    I had the same pop-up on my Home Screen once, but did not take advantage of the offer and now I can’t get it to show up again. Does anyone know if that offer is being made anywhere else?
Thema:

Xbox gift cards not working and I can’t find help

1. Xbox gift cards not working and I can’t find help - Similar Threads - gift cards working

2. why aren’t my gift cards working?

in XBoX on Windows
    why aren’t my gift cards working?: I have just redeemed 2 £25 xbox gift cards but it doesn’t show up when i try to buy something. it says i have redeemed them in my recently purchased but i can’t actually use them. whenever i try...
  3. Do 100 robux digital gift cards even work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do 100 robux digital gift cards even work?: Hey just wondering, do 100 robux digital gift cards even work or are just a waste? Tried to redeem one and never got the 100 robux or a code to redeem it, just want my points back if not...
  4. Gift card for fortnite won’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card for fortnite won’t work: I have been trying to redeem a Fortnite vbucks card and it keeps connecting me to a different epic games account and I it won’t let me link my Xbox account to that account is there any possible...
  5. I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...: It says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." and yet from what I can tell it does match so I am kinda confused, I think it's something with the CVV but I put what...
  6. why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work: I bought a 29.99 dollar gift card for java and bedrock at walmart It wouldnt work when i put it in i would like to know why 71910da3-3f5d-45e0-b5b6-cb8f1a1e0d5a
  7. if i accidently splited my xbox gift card will it still work?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i accidently splited my xbox gift card will it still work?: hey i accidenly splitted my gift card in half will it still work to redeem? 4ff4436c-3c06-4792-8ce6-8827fde2c1ea
  8. Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website?: Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website? b79b78ef-264d-49e5-8ac5-7a81d6516468
  9. Why is my Xbox gift card code not working even though I put the code in right

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox gift card code not working even though I put the code in right: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** b041d868-22c1-48df-9c4e-ffb36debb107
  10. How do I get a refund on a X Box gift card that doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a refund on a X Box gift card that doesn't work.: I purchased two $100.00 gift cards for a friend, one card doesn't work. How do I get a refund or replacement card. 1e42e74f-2027-4bb9-8f5a-31d242d89c53