XBOX gift cards dont allow me to download game for PC

Discus and support XBOX gift cards dont allow me to download game for PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased 4 XBOX cards of 25 dollars for total of 100 dollars. I have redeemed codes in my play store and expected that now since I have 100... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cer113, Nov 17, 2023.

1. cer113
    cer113 Guest

I have purchased 4 XBOX cards of 25 dollars for total of 100 dollars. I have redeemed codes in my play store and expected that now since I have 100 dollars i can buy game for 50 dollars but not it is asking me for more cards to redeem

So where is this money now since I cannot see it on my Store I wanted to download game for PC

:)

cer113, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi there! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

Please verify if the 100$ worth of Xbox gift cards were successfully redeemed on your account by signing on to account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > then select the date of range when you redeemed your Xbox gift cards.

Also, check if the 100$ balance is showing in your account by signing into account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > then payment option.

If the balance and the order transaction for the gift cards are not showing up, it means you are using a different account. Please check your other Microsoft accounts to locate your 100$ Microsoft balance.

If the transaction and balance are showing up on your account, logout from Microsoft store then use the same account to log back in to Microsoft store and search for the game you want to purchase.

Once you're done, let me know the results.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. OvercastBlock41 Win User

Buying xbox 360 games

I dont know exactly what you mean but all microsoft gift cards can be used on an xbox or pc.

For example: you can use a microsoft store gift card to buy an xbox game and vice versa.

I had the same experience too and i still use gift cards instead of credit cards to get my gamepass/gold memberships and many virtual games.
  4. MasRap Win User

Purchases Vbucks on Microsoft Account-Don’t Show Up on PC Fortnite

Sorry, Im not understanding. If I get what on xbox? I dont have an xbox and redeemed my gift card via my PC.
  5. Smwutches Win User

can xbox or microsoft gift cards buy in game purchases?

Microsoft gift cards and Xbox gift cards are essentially the same thing. They both add funds to your Microsoft account balance. So if the game allows you to use your Microsoft account balance on the purchase, then either gift card will work.
  6. MindOfTim Win User

Buying Mega Man 9

I'm not 100% but if it was an Xbox gift card and not a Microsoft gift card you might have to buy the games using a console rather than on a pc
Thema:

1. XBOX gift cards dont allow me to download game for PC - Similar Threads - gift cards dont

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. I am new to xbox and I need help with putting in a xbox gift card I dont know how to find...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am new to xbox and I need help with putting in a xbox gift card I dont know how to find...: I dont know if its glitched or something else I put in my email threw Microsoft.com but it is nit giving me the verification code Emma . bbb15d0e-9190-4f8b-9232-368a2cf51d1b
  6. Xbox rewards gift card dont working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards gift card dont working: Good afternoon I wanted to say here that today I tried to redeem a roblox gift card, using xbox rewards points, but when I went to redeem it on the site, it just didn't work, I already tried to...
  7. Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...: Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i have online xbox series s console how can i buy games? I have just buy gaming console which is xbox...
  8. Why cant I get xbox gold ultimate gift from discord without paying with a card I dont wanna...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I get xbox gold ultimate gift from discord without paying with a card I dont wanna...: I got nitro and I saw the gifts I used the code but I have to add a credit debit or paypal so can I just get it without having to renew 4ed4b77b-21f2-4785-837e-3134822e0f4f
  9. Gift card dont come

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card dont come: Good afternoon! Yesterday I bought a gift card with a digital code to the $ 10, the code is not sent, please help. Payment is made 17.9.2016 via paypal. I bought with [Mod Removed - Please do not...
  10. 3 months of xbox live gold and prepaid gift card both dont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 months of xbox live gold and prepaid gift card both dont work: i typed both codes in seperately and neither one works, i've waited and tried multiple times yet nothing, help. 58471fd2-99f6-459e-af11-c149446cfad5