Xbox gift card won't redeem

Discus and support Xbox gift card won't redeem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I bought a £5.00 gift card today from game and when I try to redeem it, it says "code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MAD MAN JAK3, Jul 31, 2019.

1. MAD MAN JAK3
    MAD MAN JAK3 Guest

Hi Microsoft,

I bought a £5.00 gift card today from game and when I try to redeem it, it says "code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, please contact the merchant. Could you please activate it ASAP.

Many thanks [Mod Removed]

:)

MAD MAN JAK3, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live Account's Wallet

Gift cards are region locked. So you won't be able to redeem the card if your account's region doesn't match the region of the card.
  3. Smwutches Win User

hate the new xbox live rewords system

There is a sweepstakes to win a $500 gift card, but you can redeem a gift card straight out. Not everything they have to redeem is for a sweepstakes. You can redeem $3.00, $5.00, and $10.00 Xbox gift cards.
  4. Stix Remix Win User

Helloworld xbox ultimate play sweepstakes

Quick question could you redeem all your gift cards on 1 account at once or you have to use it little by little?
    So Xbox account has a limit of $1000. You can redeem as many cards as you want, but if you would exceed $1000 it won't let you redeem any more cards till your balance goes down. For example, if you are at $905 and try to add $100, it will give you an error message.

Your gift card is still good, but the system won't let you redeem it till you spend some.
  5. NathT_197 Win User

Helloworld xbox ultimate play sweepstakes

Ft

Quick question could you redeem all your gift cards on 1 account at once or you have to use it little by little?
    So Xbox account has a limit of $1000. You can redeem as many cards as you want, but if you would exceed $1000 it won't let you redeem any more cards till your balance goes down. For example, if you are at $905 and try to add $100, it will give you an error message.

Your gift card is still good, but the system won't let you redeem it till you spend some.

Just wanted to make sure cause i don't wanna get banned for adding so many gift cards at once or anything like that thanks for your response
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Roblox Microsoft coupons!!!!

Hello liv vanst,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. If you received a Roblox gift card, you may need to redeem it directly through Roblox. You can view how to view a Roblox gift card here: How to Redeem Gift Cards – Roblox Support. If you are having difficulties redeeming an official Roblox Gift card, you may need to contact Roblox support directly.

However, if you have an official Microsoft gift card, we can most definitely assist. Most of our gift cards will have steps on how to redeem them on the back of physical cards. Please visit: How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support for steps on how to redeem a gift card on an Xbox console, PC, or mobile device. If the code is appearing invalid, you may need to confirm the region of the card, try on another device, or look for any errors that may mention that the card has already been claimed.

I hope this helps!

-Tali
Thema:

1. Xbox gift card won't redeem - Similar Threads - gift card won't

2. So I keep getting notified that I have points to redeem a gift card but won't let me redeem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I keep getting notified that I have points to redeem a gift card but won't let me redeem...: So I keep getting notified that I have points to redeem a gift card but won't let me redeem it keeps saying something went wrong an to try again. Tried restarting my xbox Still not working so I...
  3. My $25 gift card won't register, and I tried to email the xbox support about it, and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My $25 gift card won't register, and I tried to email the xbox support about it, and it...: I tried retyping the code, everything. At this point, I'm really annoyed. I'm trying to not be mean or rude but it's a pain that I spent almost 30 dollars and can't use it....
  4. I brought a Xbox gift card I have recet and it won't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    I brought a Xbox gift card I have recet and it won't work: Xbox gift card and I have receipt for it but don't work 6b6394ca-2512-48e5-ae51-6636bc0c6e48
  5. Xbox gift card code won't redeem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code won't redeem: So it has been 2 days that i've tryed to redeem a gift card code for xbox (25Euros) but it won't it says to check if it's activated or it has already been used I was at carrefour a walmart she...
  6. Gift Card Won't Work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Card Won't Work: I've tried to redeem a gift card multiple times but every time it gives me this: [img] There's nothing for this is support and I can't find an error code so I don't know how to solve this....
  7. Gift card won't activate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card won't activate: Someone please activate the code I live to far ced71eff-5444-4b00-84f3-c76daf0048ba
  8. The system won't let me set a goal in the rewards program for a $5 Amazon gift card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The system won't let me set a goal in the rewards program for a $5 Amazon gift card.: How do I set a goal for an $5 Amazon gift card in the rewards program. d694138a-739d-413f-9daf-333619dcc3b6
  9. Xbox.com won't let me use gift card to buy anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox.com won't let me use gift card to buy anything.: I recently bought a $25 gift card for Xbox, and I'm trying to buy a game that the Microsoft store will only allow me to get on xbox.com. I went to xbox.com, and it says that I need to add a credit...
  10. I bought my Xbox gift card in another country than where i live, and it won't allow me to use ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my Xbox gift card in another country than where i live, and it won't allow me to use ...: I went to the states for Christmas and got an Xbox gift card. When I got back to my home in Canada, I tried to redeem my gift card but couldn't. It said that the gift card was purchased in another...