[ Xbox Gaming Pc Beta ] Metro Light Redux window problem

Discus and support [ Xbox Gaming Pc Beta ] Metro Light Redux window problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I use the Xbox gaming app on my PC to open Metro Light ( ML ) it loads for a second in border mode then screen goes black. After this ML is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Wreckedbasher45, May 25, 2020.

1. [ Xbox Gaming Pc Beta ] Metro Light Redux window problem

When I use the Xbox gaming app on my PC to open Metro Light ( ML ) it loads for a second in border mode then screen goes black. After this ML is projected on the left top corner of the screen. I have deleted and installed the game twice. For it being in
    beta its treating other games pretty well and props to microsoft. If anyone knows a solution could you reply to this?

Thank you!

:)

Wreckedbasher45, May 25, 2020
  2. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Metro 'Redux' confirmed

3. dempup Win User

Game Pass problems

Hi Johan.

Metro 2033 has left game pass 15/10 and is no longer available without purchasing the complete game at the store. Currently the only Metro game on Game Pass is Last light Redux for PC.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

some third-person shooter similar to gears?

I have friends that are huge Gears fans and they also love the Metro series. So I would recommend to try Metro 2033 Redux, Metro Last Light Redux, and Metro Exodus.
  5. General Lee 11 Win User
  6. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Metro Redux

thanks @Zombie Deano

In Switzerland pricing Metro:

Metro Redux 2033: 19.- CHF

Metro Last Light Redux: 19.-CHF

Metro Redux Bundle: 67.- CHF

19+19=38CHF

67-38= 29.- CHF too much for the Game or are there 3 Games in it.. haha lol...

For me it seems to be the guys on Store are not very good in math..

Exceppt the Standalone Games have no DLC? but don^t think so..

Or has anybody of you an explanation on that`?
Thema:

[ Xbox Gaming Pc Beta ] Metro Light Redux window problem

1. [ Xbox Gaming Pc Beta ] Metro Light Redux window problem - Similar Threads - Gaming Beta Metro

2. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  3. Whats the icloud gaming beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the icloud gaming beta: I dont understand why when i went to my xbox app its says icloud gaming beta why does it shows on my app . Can u explain this to me . Thanks . How do i delete threw Xbox app...
  4. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  5. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  6. New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...: New Xbox x and set up. How do I get to the Home Screen? Default is beta game pass. Hitting on/off x button brings up welcome to the guide. e20f8a2b-4d32-4e48-b97c-2937b471cc69
  7. Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...: Online gaming has been listed as beta for a significant amount of time. It is understandable if something is in beta that there will be issues and long queues. With it being listed as a feature...
  8. how to play Fortnite on cloud gaming beta using chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    how to play Fortnite on cloud gaming beta using chromebook: I am trying to play Fortnite on cloud gaming beta using chromebook and it tells me to connect an xbox controller so i proceed to spam every button possible on my wired xbox series X|S controller...
  9. When is the game The Finals beta available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is the game The Finals beta available: On xbox partner preview said that the game The Finals beta works be available on xbox today 3f935f20-8549-4571-b145-2aa5e9f13889
  10. Xbox Cloud gaming beta: Starfield is running short on save memory!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud gaming beta: Starfield is running short on save memory!: I am playing Starfield in Chrome Browser. For me the performance it's quite ok (one crash per 2-3 hours). I am saving manually and automagically. After reaching >200 Savings I got the warning:...