Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...

Discus and support Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox's games with Gold seems to be so trash that it makes me want to switch to Playstation© instead. They should really listen to the community... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BASCILY I DO WO, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...

Xbox's games with Gold seems to be so trash that it makes me want to switch to Playstation© instead. They should really listen to the community "properly" not just say "yeah were listening" then just screw up. Seriously stop doing this and put actual good
    games instead of games made for 7-10 year old kids you know you dont have to be "kid friendly" so they pay $60 for trash titles for example look at GWG June & July and take a hard guess what everyones going to say. I'll tell you "trash" fix this for August

:)

BASCILY I DO WO, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Cerebral Paul Win User

Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and said "yeah that'll work"😣

In the years I've had gold I've gotten quite a few great games, including digital versions of one's I've previously own.

Some months the selection isn't in my wheelhouse, but people have different tastes.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and said "yeah that'll work"😣

On one hand I do see your point, but also agree with others in this thread, who make the point of saying that diversity in games should be important, not just catering for the older, more hardcore generation, if you like.

Another thing that gets me, is that more often than not, I see MANY previous GWG games on sale, along with the same games every few months, like they are on rotation. I'd like to see that change, moving forward, but it does depend on the publisher/developer
    to make the necessary deals for other competitive platforms too.

L
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Keep in mind fhat this is an added benefit. We used to get nothing
  5. Obliterata Win User

There are as many kinds of gamer as there are games. It would not be possible to please everyone all the time.

Sometimes a month goes by in which I am not particularly interested in the games on offer. I don't mind too much though because the months with games I love make up for it.

I'm paying for a service I would need anyway. If they want to give me access to free games, I'm not going to complain :)
  6. Shadowmanv4 Win User

Castlevania Symphony of the night is my favorite game of all time, im very happy with their decision
Thema:

Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...

1. Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and... - Similar Threads - games gold feel

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  5. Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold: I own dungeon siege 3 from gfg Nov 2015 decided to go back to it and clear it. However it said there was an error and I uninstalled it. Now I can't install unless I purchase it...
  6. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  7. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  8. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  9. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  10. Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?: A few years ago I downloaded assassins creed syndicate when it was a game with gold. I took a break from Xbox. When I came back I went to redownload the game which it lets me do. But when I go to...