Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...

Discus and support Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Microsoft Reward point system is great, the System gives you a lot of interesting quests varying from earning the points on the mobile app or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ProWolfyy, Oct 31, 2020.

1. /u/ProWolfyy
    /u/ProWolfyy Guest

Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...

The Microsoft Reward point system is great, the System gives you a lot of interesting quests varying from earning the points on the mobile app or suggesting a game to you like Sea of Thieves through an achievement based Games Pass Quest. (Sail for 1 hour)

How great would it be to incorporate some sort of Reward where players could redeem in game currency for titles that they play. You could tailor this to allow players to redeem their in game currency directly from redeeming in the Rewards App on Xbox or the Mobile Games Pass app. You could see your tier based currency values as they go up in Reward Point/Currency Value. It could help massively in games that may seem a bit pay to win or games that the pay wall behind the interesting/best items. As Bethesda have recently been acquired why not get players to play ESO based games pass quest and then allow them to redeem in game currency after earning so many Reward points. I know this was a reward a while ago but a system where you could pay say 1000 reward points for 250 crowns on ESO and many more games as well (EA joining games pass) you could really push the quests out to people and tune it to their games.

For Anthem players they could earn Shards through this way, for doing a games pass quest that could be “complete 5 Dungeons” and get 50 points and it could be 500 shards for 1000 reward points.

Minecraft has its own in game currency, players could always trade their reward points for those.

If you could branch out to other studios and developers and get COD Points for example.

As a Player it Games Pass and the Quest System effects how I play in a positive way. I play games I would usually skip right past just so I can try get some points, but in doing so you actually explore a wide array of titles all dynamic in their own ways and I would love to see the reward points I have stored up used through the Mobile Games App or the Xbox Rewards App on bundles like 1000 COD Points, 500Atoms (Fallout 76) 500 FIFA points, $2,500,000 GTA Dollars or Halo Infinite’s inevitably micro transactions system. It can already be redeemed as Microsoft Cash in the website so why not make it more interactive for the players on the app. Seeing their favourite games and being able to access the items through a reward based system would be incredible and I hope that this reaches someone.

-Wolfyy An Ambitious Xbox Fan

submitted by /u/ProWolfyy
    [link] [comments]

/u/ProWolfyy, Oct 31, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

Does anyone know what the name of this game or app

sometimes there is a Microsoft Rewards Quest to earn 10,000 gamer score for 10,000 MS Reward Points.

you need to get the MS Rewards app on your Xbox to view your progress.

if you have Game Pass then you can also do the Game Pass Quests for more Reward Points.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

yes, you can obtain the rewards points from completing the Game pass Quests and the quest for Game pass Ultimate members, you will not how ever obtain rewards points for purchasing the subscription itself.
  5. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

Hi StevenMash

To add to the advice already noted here, I have done this quest today on the Android version of the Game Pass app.

Once you have downloaded and logged into the Xbox Game Pass app for your device, navigate to Quests and you recieve the tick in the box for visiting the Game Pass App, scroll down to the bottom of that quest on the Game Pass App, and the Claim button should
    be highlighted. Press claim and it should be accepted.

You dont actually need to navigate back to claim it through the rewards app, it can all be done in the game pass app itself. It took about 20 minutes after I pressed the claim button for it to reflect in my rewards points balance on the Microsoft Rewards
    site and app on xbox.

If your doing the other quests also, the Lego Batman ones as per example, these can also be claimed in the Game Pass app without having to use the rewards one. Might save you a little time swapping apps.

Good Luck and thank you for visiting the forums today.
  6. alexteam27 Win User

Xbox Game Pass How long Can I pay it forward

Hi 3 years for Xbox Live or gamepass. You can transform the points of Microsoft reward for this .
Thema:

1. Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d... - Similar Threads - Games Pass Quests

2. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  3. My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...: Hi, I’m in the UK and ll the game pass quests on Xbox have disappeared completely there is no longer an option for the quests. Also my mobile and PC point will not register I do like 45 bing...
  4. Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work: I've had my xbox series x for 3 years now and whenever i click on the rewards app, it says "service unavailable" even though my country is definitely supported. The other problem is that my game...
  5. How to fix game pass quest achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix game pass quest achievement: Hey Microsoft i need help the xbox one game pass quest achievement is not registering everytime i get an achievement the quest doesn't register in i checked everything i am a member of ultimate...
  6. How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest: Hello Microsoft i have been having issues with xbox game pass quest it seems that everytime i did an achievement the achievement quest is not registering in i tried restarting clearing xbox cache...
  7. resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...: Subscription shows active as I've just paid yet quests are locked 46be2d9d-7d0e-421d-8c7e-f254b79b4415
  8. i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests: when i complete a game pass quest and try to turn it in for the points, i get 'try again later' since i joined in september, i have submitted 2 support tickets but they demand a screenshot and...
  9. Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quests with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quests with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription?: Hi. Okay, question is.... Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quest (Specifically the one for 500 points) with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription? My Ultimate ends soon and I need 1 more week or...
  10. Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?: Did Team Xbox change the order how open and completed Game Pass Quests are listed on the rewards tab? Now they are grouped together as daily, weekly, monthly - with the open quests on top...