Xbox games on PC

Discus and support Xbox games on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was told that all I need to do is purchase a xbox controller, purchase a game oneline, and the way I go, and I do not need a counsel. is this true?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LouisGaudry, Aug 9, 2018.

1. LouisGaudry
    LouisGaudry Guest

Xbox games on PC

I was told that all I need to do is purchase a xbox controller, purchase a game oneline, and the way I go, and I do not need a counsel. is this true?

:)

LouisGaudry, Aug 9, 2018
  2. PC for Xbox and Xbox for PC game

Dear Microsoft Community!

When will I buy the game for PC with my Microsoft acc.

Can I download(or play) later for my xbox one?

Or I paid again for Xbox game?

Thank you!

Jatekos64252284, Aug 9, 2018
  3. PC for Xbox and Xbox for PC game

If it is a Play Anywhere title then yes, you can download it and play on both Xbox and PC for nothing but if it is not a Play Anywhere title game then you would have to buy it twice, once for PC and once for Xbox.

WeepySaucer9404, Aug 9, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

Xbox games on PC

First on PC only with Windows10 Operative System and works only with the Play Anywhere titles, and some others. You can see which games are available on Store App on Windows 10.

SLB4EVERPT, Aug 9, 2018
  5. LouisGaudry
    LouisGaudry Guest
    Ok thank you. Do you know the link to the game store?

LouisGaudry, Aug 9, 2018
  6. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    Doesnt have a link....is the store on windows10, its an app, it comes installed with windows10. Hit the windows symbol and search for Microsoft Store .

I can send the list of play anywhere titles here: Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox

I remember that, on the play anywhere titles, that you can play it in both platforms (PC and Xbox) when buying through " Xbox | Games and Entertainment on All Your Devices " or the windows 10 store will work in both platforms, but some games like ARK
    or Rise of Tomb Raider
    , they are available on Windows 10 but they are not on Play Anywhere games , so be careful buying through the website, because if you buy a game that exist on windows10 and is not a play anywhere title, you are
    actually buying to Xbox One.

So, for windows 10 games, I recommend using windows 10 store.

SLB4EVERPT, Aug 9, 2018
  7. LouisGaudry
    LouisGaudry Guest
    So I need to purchase games online and I can buy a controller at my local store. What kind of controller do I ask for.

LouisGaudry, Aug 9, 2018
  8. Xbox games on PC

I honestly just use a wired xbox 360 controller for my games and it works fine without any problems they are just plug and play.

steeledwand7664, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox games on PC