XBOX GAMES ON MY WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER

Discus and support XBOX GAMES ON MY WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Are the XBOX games an important feature on my Lenovo 110 ideapad laptop? Do I need to keep the XBOX games. The reason I ask I never intend using these... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GrahamPerry2, Sep 6, 2018.

1. GrahamPerry2
    GrahamPerry2 Guest

Are the XBOX games an important feature on my Lenovo 110 ideapad laptop? Do I need to keep the XBOX games. The reason I ask I never intend using these games; they just do not interest me.

:)

GrahamPerry2, Sep 6, 2018
  2. mikeandsher
    mikeandsher Guest
    windows 10 and xbox connection problem

My windows 10 computer and xbox one are both wired to the same router. My windows 10 computer can turn on the xbox but rarely connects. Last night I changed the name of the xbox to xbox1 and was able to connect and play a game on the computer. This morning
    the xbox powers on from the computer but will not connect even if I enter the xbox i.p. address.

mikeandsher, Sep 6, 2018
  3. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Forza Horizon 4 still crashes when paused

Hello ROBIN,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Is this issue occurring on an Xbox One or Windows 10 computer? If this is occurring on an Xbox One, we recommend utilizing the article entitled

My Xbox One Game
    in order to resolve the issue. If this issue is occurring on an Windows 10 computer, we recommend using the article entitled

Troubleshoot Gameplay Issues on Windows 10
    . Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 6, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

do you mean the play anywhere titles? or the other games? in both cases you can delete them from your pc no need to keep them if you don't use them.

denis97g, Sep 6, 2018
  5. GrahamPerry2
    GrahamPerry2 Guest
    So uninstalling/deleting XBOX games from my computer, will not compromise the operation of my laptop windows 10 Lenovo ideapad 110 computer; such as windows updates?

GrahamPerry2, Sep 6, 2018
  6. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    No, it won't. Just make sure to uninstall those through the Windows 10 option instead of just deleting the files.

Julian_, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: