Xbox games immediately throwing you back to dashboard after trying to boot up a game...

Discus and support Xbox games immediately throwing you back to dashboard after trying to boot up a game... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently I've had a problem where I try to boot up any game on my Xbox Series S and it immediately puts me back into my dashboard. I figured out that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MongolianMarauder, Aug 5, 2024.

1. Xbox games immediately throwing you back to dashboard after trying to boot up a game...

Recently I've had a problem where I try to boot up any game on my Xbox Series S and it immediately puts me back into my dashboard.

I figured out that if anybody is having the same problems maybe try checking if you have any space, if you're at 99% used up that's maybe why you're being kicked off before starting up any game.

Before figuring this out, I had to -Do a factory reset -Clear Mac Adress -Power Cycle multiple times -Restart router multiple times

All before just having to free up space to play, and what I find crazy is that xbox hasn't come up with an error message for this. It's very inconvenient to do hours of research on one tiny problem then accidentally figuring out the solution.

submitted by /u/MongolianMarauder
    [link] [comments]

/u/MongolianMarauder, Aug 5, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox games immediately throwing you back to dashboard after trying to boot up a game...