Xbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards

Discus and support Xbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have a child account, I get messages from Xbox live saying I have enough reward points for a £10 gift voucher, but I cannot redeem it, I also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joseph Sharp, Aug 22, 2023.

1. Joseph Sharp
    Joseph Sharp Guest

Hi,

I have a child account, I get messages from Xbox live saying I have enough reward points for a £10 gift voucher, but I cannot redeem it, I also cannot access any perks on my Xbox or on the Xbox app on my phone.

What can I do to gain access to these rewards and perks, it feels very unfair to be blocked from rewards and perks.

Thanks

:)

Joseph Sharp, Aug 22, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Joseph how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I believe that you are unable to redeem the rewards due to your account being a child, ask your account guardian to activate the exceptions or claim the rewards.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xcloud and DLC

Keep in mind the xbox gamepass ultimate must be on her account and can't be gameshare for xcloud to work

Cloud is a subscriber perk only
  4. Siriusdish Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Do you have normal gamepass or gamepass ultimate? Because IIRC you need Gamepass Ultimate for the perks
  5. MerlijnvdG Win User

No perks xbox gamepass

I have the xbox gamepass ultimate. But it doesnt show any perks.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Game pass ultimate

rewards are only available for the ultimate gamepass holder account
Thema:

1. Xbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards - Similar Threads - gamepass ultimate child

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  4. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  5. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  6. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  7. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  8. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. Can my child benefit from my Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my child benefit from my Gamepass Ultimate: I want to know if it transfers over or not 0eb00a76-7810-49a0-b7f4-f382b566cac4