Xbox GamePass games suggestions

Discus and support Xbox GamePass games suggestions in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mo-hamed-100, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass

For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series

let me hear your thoughts

submitted by /u/Mo-hamed-100
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mo-hamed-100, Apr 7, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Suggestion for GAMEPASS

No one who makes those decisions posts or reads here.

Rockstar's new service likely gives you access at some point

It's frequently on sale quite inexpensively

https://www.rockstargames.com/gta-plus
  3. Matheo Alexander Syv Win User

Suggestion for GAMEPASS

oh, i didnt realize people post here with these suggestions/issues, sorry lol
  4. WhiteTyger71 Win User

The Outer Worlds will not Install. Error: Try Again Later

If you are getting it from gamepass i would suggest downloading the xbox beta app and try again from there
    I purchased the game directly from the store. I did not purchase gamepass.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

I like that we can suggest a game for gamepass that will add more variety.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Gamepass Game Suggestion (Hydro Thunder)

That's a good suggestion but I'm not sure we'll see it. Xbox has already announced that they will no longer be adding backwards compatible titles.
Thema:

Xbox GamePass games suggestions

1. Xbox GamePass games suggestions - Similar Threads - GamePass games suggestions

2. Gamepass game. .

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass game. .: Can you ad fnaf sécurity breach en wobbly life in de gamepass please? submitted by /u/Technical_Routine_39 [link] [comments]
  3. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  4. Cant launch gamepass games on my PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant launch gamepass games on my PC: When you select to play a game from the downloaded games, the game card launches on screen, signs in, then syncs, and then gets on stuck in the "Launching Game" phase. Has anyone else experienced...
  5. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  6. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  7. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  8. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  9. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  10. How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?: Answer in title. How can i use PS4 controller with PC Gamepass games? DS4Windows isnt helping even with xbox 360 emulation. f80f36ef-95fa-46d4-a9f4-df4c9716716d