Xbox GamePass Error Code: 0x80004005 when attempting to save Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.

Discus and support Xbox GamePass Error Code: 0x80004005 when attempting to save Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When resting at a save point a pop up reading "Failed to write to Character 0 Save File. Error Code 0x80004005. Please contact customer support with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cryocrafted, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Cryocrafted
    Cryocrafted Guest

Xbox GamePass Error Code: 0x80004005 when attempting to save Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.

When resting at a save point a pop up reading "Failed to write to Character 0 Save File. Error Code 0x80004005. Please contact customer support with the error code listed above." appears on screen, similar message when changing the settings - it cannot save them. I've tried a multitude of solutions including:
    Reinstalling (Worked for a little bit but no longer does).

Toggling time setting automatically (Worked for around 3 hours but not anymore).

Updating graphics drivers, windows, the game, Xbox app, Xbox Game Services.

Changed Startup type of Xbox Live Services to automatic.

Disconnecting my Windows account and Microsoft account.

Deleting all files to do with the Xbox app and reinstalling them.

Restarting PC between each solution.

This is only happening for Wo Long. I've ran "sfc scannow" and "chkdsk /f /b /r" and nothing was detected. I've contacted Koei Tecmo support and they claim there's nothing they can do.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Xbox GamePass Error Code: 0x80004005 when attempting to save Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. [​IMG]

:)

Cryocrafted, Mar 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: