Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

Discus and support Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TaterTater, Nov 28, 2023.

1. TaterTater
    TaterTater Guest

This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of the game, though I also purchased it from the Xbox app (on my Windows computer). The usernames for both were autopopulated to match by Xbox profile username and only differ when it comes to the four digits after the # sign within the game.

Is there a way I can get this purchased content/progress transferred to my purchased game?

If not, what happens to the purchased content if I choose to cancel GamePass?

:)

TaterTater, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

To transfer DLCs from Xbox Cloud Gaming to a purchased game, you need to install the DLCs on the purchased game. I recommend contacting the game studio for further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Xcloud and DLC

Hi there Mdavis85, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If she plays through Xbox Cloud Gaming and has purchased the game's DLCs with her account in its Xbox console version, then she will be able to play the DLCs while gaming in the cloud. This is because the version of the game running in the cloud is the same version of the console. However, if you have purchased the DLCs with your account, and she doesn't own them with her account, she won't be able to play them. Games and DLCs are not shared in the cloud, unlike downloaded console games with the Home Xbox function. The sharing function only applies to games downloaded on Xbox consoles.

I regret to inform you that in this situation, it is not possible to transfer DLCs from one Microsoft account to another. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. tc 285 Win User

dlc

loaded snowrunner from cloud to xbox-s ,wanted to load season 1 won,t load season 2 .Finaly it to load season but game went back to cloud game. Want i want to know if i load dlc in cloud game will dlcs transfer if i load game to cloud game consol memory
  5. Invoked by Red Win User

new to old

Hi, you should be able to transfer your saved games to the cloud and then transfer them from the cloud onto your new Xbox. But this might require a license transfer from one Xbox to the other. Below are some guide to help you.

-

Using Cloud Storage -
    support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

License Transfers -
    support.xbox.com/.../download-content

-

Hope that helps, post back if you need more support.
  6. MarcosJunior7 Win User

I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods.

It didn`t work either :(
    I've removed all the mods subscribed.

It also happens in the Xbox App (I'm a Microsoft Insider).

Is there a way to 'reinstall' a game inside the Xbox Cloud Gaming? If not, is there a way to transfer my GamePass subscription to another microsoft account?
Thema:

1. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game - Similar Threads - GamePass Cloud Gaming

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option: I run Windows 11 on ARM machine and Xbox app only shows cloud games variant, is there solution for it to get normal game pass list of games? [img] 5346929d-2f41-41c5-98a4-529c75e6f9f6
  4. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  5. How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?: My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow them to access the ultimate subscription through...
  6. Wait times on gamepass cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wait times on gamepass cloud gaming.: Why are wait times so long on gamepass cloud gaming? If its an influx of players because of new game shouldn't that have been accounted for before releasing new games on the platform? I just...
  7. Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller: I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming It doesn't work at all with remote play on the xbox app or...
  8. if i buy a game that left gamepass and i rebuy it, will it save through the cloud on my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a game that left gamepass and i rebuy it, will it save through the cloud on my pc?: I wanted to buy persona 5 royal but it left game pass and wanted to know if i could still play my old save data on my pc cb65989d-686a-407e-8bd7-25355db4feae
  9. My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help: I bought the ultimate gamepass I checked my subscription and it is active until 10/15/23 and it worked for awhile on my phone then I hop back on the my Xbox and the store doesn't recognize that I...
  10. Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...: Basically the question. My brother set my console as his primary/home and has his account on my Xbox so I should be able to play all gamepass games and all his bought games but for some reason,...