xbox gamepass/beta slow download FIX

Discus and support xbox gamepass/beta slow download FIX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; a possible solution is: - go to windows settings (windows + I) - go to update and security - select delivery Optimization - advanced options ->... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JPAnor, Sep 1, 2020.

1. JPAnor
    JPAnor Guest

a possible solution is:

- go to windows settings (windows + I)

- go to update and security

- select delivery Optimization

- advanced options

-> untick all download limitation settings

:)

JPAnor, Sep 1, 2020
  2. GeoffreyDardenne Win User

This !

This answer need to be upvoted.

But why the hell is it link to that !
  3. RyuKenDK Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

4. Tezzarrific Win User

Can't download Halo: The Master Chief Collection *solved*

initiate the download from the xbox beta app (gamepass app).
  5. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

The Outer Worlds will not Install. Error: Try Again Later

If you are getting it from gamepass i would suggest downloading the xbox beta app and try again from there
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

download the xbox beta app for windows 10 then get it that way, it is available from the windows store and is in gamepass for pc too.
Thema:

1. xbox gamepass/beta slow download FIX - Similar Threads - gamepass beta slow

2. Request to be enrolled in Xbox Gamepass Cloud for PC Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Request to be enrolled in Xbox Gamepass Cloud for PC Beta: Hey guys, I was directed to this thread to request enrollment in the Xbox Gamepass Cloud for PC Beta. Any chance you can get me set up? MS Ref: 1522554401 submitted by /u/tonyturbos1 [link]...
  3. Monster hunter world not loading on gamepass cloud beta

in XboX Insiders
    Monster hunter world not loading on gamepass cloud beta: not sure if this is the right subreddit to voice problems with the beta but the game stays stuck at the capcom logo and doesn't load, i pressed the three dots and used the feedback option ro...
  4. Low downloads speeds on Xbox Gamepass app for PC(Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Low downloads speeds on Xbox Gamepass app for PC(Beta): First I'll say that my internet speed is about 800-900 Mb/sec When I download games on the Xbox pc app, my download speed changes from 1 MB to ~70MB all the time. and most of the time its preety...
  5. Minecraft Beta - Is gamepass ok?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta - Is gamepass ok?: I joined the beta testing for minecraft, but as I was reading more into it, it says I need to own minecraft to test, but I only have access to minecraft via gamepass does that still count or do I...
  6. Xbox gamepass app (beta) cant install error code 0x80190194

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass app (beta) cant install error code 0x80190194: Hello, I was having issues with this all night last night and tried everything i could think of to get this working. I even completely reformatted my SSD ( i was going to anyway no big deal) and...
  7. Install of the Xbox Gamepass (Beta) PC app fails with the error - 0x80190194

in XBoX on Windows
    Install of the Xbox Gamepass (Beta) PC app fails with the error - 0x80190194: I'm trying to install the Xbox Gamepass PC app, but so far installation has repeatedly failed with the error message; ''Looks like something went wrong, We weren't able to install the app...
  8. No man's sky - Xbox beta app - Gamepass - Hello Games data sync launch crash

in XBoX on Windows
    No man's sky - Xbox beta app - Gamepass - Hello Games data sync launch crash: I have been trying to play No Man's Sky on game pass through the Xbox (Beta) application for a few days now, but all I can get to was the hello games screen before the "Data Syncing" pop up...
  9. Can't install pc gamepass beta.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install pc gamepass beta.: Hi there, I can't install the gamepass beta, i had it working before but it failed to login and download games. I uninstalled it and now it just hangs on "making things better". The microsoft...
  10. box Gamepass for PC Price after beta.

in XBoX on Windows
    box Gamepass for PC Price after beta.: Hello, I was just wondering what the price of the Xbox game pass for pc would be after Beta. Thanks for any help you can provide. e85647fb-c6cc-4b95-9da1-484733074b6c