Xbox gamepass auto payment

Discus and support Xbox gamepass auto payment in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I used gamepass on pc for sometime but I was going to cancel it.but Auto payment system got my Money before the day I was going to cancel I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Valiantlion960, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Xbox gamepass auto payment

I used gamepass on pc for sometime but I was going to cancel it.but Auto payment system got my Money before the day I was going to cancel I want to cancel my Xbox game pass and return of my money

:)

Valiantlion960, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Shayz0R
    Shayz0R Guest
    What happends if payment is rejected?

It says payment fail due to me using a giftcard version of a bank card. This was auto renew on from a free trial on microsoft gamepass.

Shayz0R, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Knegr0damus
    Knegr0damus Guest
    Could not cancel Xbox gamepass

I recently got the Xbox one Gamepass for 14 day trial. I tried canceling the subscription through the xbox one, but did not have the option to cancel, only change my payment method. I also did not receive a notice that I would be billed on Oct 18th. I
    signed into my Microsoft account through my cell phone and did not see any option to stop auto renew for the Gamepass. I then signed in on a PC and saw that I had already been billed for this. At no time did I receive any e-mail notification about billing.
    Even after this was done. I usually get a billing statement for all transactions but none for auto renew game pass. I am also in the Preview program ( beta ring). Could this be the reason that I could not opt-out through the Xbox one interface?

Knegr0damus, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jul 18, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: