Xbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth).

Discus and support Xbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth). in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. Share button does work with cable plugged In but when through Bluetooth does not. Yesterday was all OK. And in game after pressing share... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdgarNikonov, Feb 20, 2024.

1. EdgarNikonov
    EdgarNikonov Guest

Hello.

Share button does work with cable plugged In but when through Bluetooth does not. Yesterday was all OK.

And in game after pressing share button, pointer starts to freak out and control layout becomes keyboard for a sec. (Bluetooth connected).

:)

EdgarNikonov, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Heithwald Win User

Xbox Series Wireless Controller issues on PC

Hi.

The new Xbox Series Controller only works properly if connected by a USB-C cable. If connected by Bluetooth (quality third-party dongle), some games do not even recognize the input and some will, but menu buttons will not work and other buttons may not work
    as they are supposed to.

I have connected my controller by a cable and updated it with the Xbox Accessories App - same issues.

Could you please advise on how to resolve the issues I am having? Thanks!
    I have the same problem, windows says that the controller is paired via bluetooth but the xbox accessories app does not recognize it. It works perfectly if connected by a USB-C cable.

I have a bluetooth 4.0 dongle

As weird as it is, Xbox Accessories App will only recognize the gamepad if it is connected by a cable - it is as designed.

However, it does not explain, why the gamepad misbehaves, while it is guaranteed to work properly if you have up-to-date drivers and Windows update.
  3. Xellspooun Win User

XBOX ONE S gamepad and bluetooth devices other than Win10

Ok, so, first things first I updated the gamepad via the XBOX accessories app on Windows 10. This got me to the point of being able to use it with my Android TV (for all that matters it's a Sony W805c). However I played with it a bit with the Moonlight app
    to stream a couple of games (Borderlands and Arkham Origins) and the inputs are messed up. I suppose the bugs are caused by the lack of proper drivers.

Secondly, I don't do something special in order to pair it with Steam Link. I go to the Bluetooth option in Steam Link, I press the sync button on XBOX ONE S gamepad, the Steam Link sees it as "XBOX wireless controller" and they pair. However, even after
    the gamepad's update nothing works. Interestingly, I tried to connect the gamepad with the micro-USB cable to Steam Link and it does not work even on that instance. The home button is blinking and the buttons do not work.
  4. Pavelme Win User

Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows - Works, but not with games?

does not work correctly on a gamepad xbox one on a PC, the cursor runs games
  5. V3ntilator Win User

Xbox Wireless Controller's Share Button and Windows 10

I can't use Windows 11 because of all the removed Win 10 features, and i don't like the new design at all.

I prefer Win 10 as it's more user friendly than Win 11.

- Steam natively supports the Share button in Win 10, and it also can be remapped to saving last 5 minutes with NVIDIA Shadowplay in games.

Alternate app.

- "Xbox Controller Button App".

It enables Share button in Win 10 and you can remap it to most on keyboard.

The problem is that it won't work for everyone due to different revisions of the Series X Gamepad.

Means all Series X Gamepads is not the same.

It's almost year 2023, and it shouldn't be this hard to remap one gamepad button to keyboard hotkey.

After all, it's PC where anything is possible.
  6. m1rcheg1337 Win User

GAMEPAD xbox360 Перестал работать. Горит вся кнопка guide. [GAMEPAD xbox360 Has Stopped Working. The entire guide button is lit.]

im use gamepad on PC. Gamepad work a lot of time without trouble. But yesterday he was electrocuted by the rug. @_@

and the whole button turned green
Thema:

1. Xbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth). - Similar Threads - gamepad share button

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console: I received a gamepad as a gift, and it worked for a while. But today I discovered that it no longer connects to the console. If I connect it by wire, the console says that it is an unauthorized...
  4. Xbox gamepad replacement issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepad replacement issue: My Xbox gamepad has developed a drift issue, and I'm not sure what category to select for replacement. Is it normal that 'wireless controller' isn't listed? (translate)...
  5. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  6. Is It Time for the Next Xbox Controller Gamepad to Be the Dream Gamepad Incorporating the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is It Time for the Next Xbox Controller Gamepad to Be the Dream Gamepad Incorporating the...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  7. X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc: [img] i want to connect a X3 controller to my pc via Bluetooth and its asking for a pin yesterday it connected without any pin but this time its asking for pin i tried the one time code(OTP)...
  8. getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...: getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy. Any help woud be appreciated....
  9. Attached gamepad not working in xbox remote play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attached gamepad not working in xbox remote play: When I try using the gamepad attached to my device this pops up and the support page links to the default xbox support page and nothing helpful, is there any way to fix it? [img]...
  10. Unity gamepad rumble issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unity gamepad rumble issue: I used new unity input system to use gamepad. And I can get input from that. But I can't vibrate gamepad, because Gamepad.current returns NULL so i can't use SetMotorSpeeds method. I'm sure my...