Xbox Gamepad не подключается к windows 10 по средствам Bluetooth USB adapter [Mod...

Discus and support Xbox Gamepad не подключается к windows 10 по средствам Bluetooth USB adapter [Mod... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Пытаюсь подключить gamepad xbox one к PC windows 10 pro через Bloetooth USB adapter (USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891) (USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001) все... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IvanBadanov, Jan 28, 2020.

1. IvanBadanov
    IvanBadanov Guest

Xbox Gamepad не подключается к windows 10 по средствам Bluetooth USB adapter [Mod...

Пытаюсь подключить gamepad xbox one к PC windows 10 pro через Bloetooth USB adapter (USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891) (USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001) все попытки тщетны что бы я не делал... у меня Windows pro 10 10.0.18363 перепробовал уже уйму bluetooth stack и
    не чего блютус видит gamepad но не хочет сопрягаться с ним, я бы свалил все на плохой USB Bluetooth но я пришел к своему другу и подключил USB bluetooth в его PC он моментально определился и я смог связать свой gamepad c ним у него win 10 pro 10.0.17134

[Mod translation-I am trying to connect gamepad xbox one to PC windows 10 pro via Bloetooth USB adapter (USB \ VID_0A12 & PID_0001 & REV_8891) (USB \ VID_0A12 & PID_0001) all attempts are futile whatever I would do ... I have Windows pro 10 10.0.18363
    tried a lot of bluetooth stack and not what does the bluetooth gamepad see but doesn’t want to pair with it, I would dump everything on bad USB Bluetooth but I went to my friend and connected USB bluetooth to his PC he immediately decided and I could connect
    my gamepad with him he has win 10 pro 10.0. 17134]

:)

IvanBadanov, Jan 28, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Gamepad не подключается к windows 10 по средствам Bluetooth USB adapter [Mod translation-Xbox Gamepad does not connect to windows 10 using Bluetooth USB adapter]

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help and provide some information.

I would highly recommend going over the following support link for many solutions and steps to resolve Bluetooth issues with the Xbox One controller on a Windows 10 device: Connect
    and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox Wireless Controller

This includes going through the Bluetooth troubleshooter to scan for any issues with your card on your PC. Let us know what the results are!
  3. DaemonArev Win User

Некорректно работает геймпад xbox one[Translation-Xbox one gamepad is not working correctly]

Эта игра не единственная. Такая проблема наблюдалась в Forza 4. Больше нигде не тестировал. Обновить по БТ не получается, так как при нажатии на кнопку xbox не появляется гид. ПО USB так же не могу обновить, так как через USB компьютер не видит геймпад.

[Translation - This game is not the only one. This problem was observed in Forza 4. I have not tested it anywhere else. Updating by BT does not work, because when you click on the xbox button, the guide does not appear. I also cannot update the USB
    software, since the computer does not see the gamepad via USB.]
  4. Frizio I iB Win User

Не подключается к интеренету

Hello :)

Please write your question in English so more people could help you!

Thanks bye
  5. SoloDen4iK 28 Win User

Влетает xbox live

Приставка, вообще перестала подключается к сети!!! Провайдеру звонил, проверили, сказали с их стороны неисправностей нет

[Translation] The console, at all ceased to connect to the network!!! The ISP called, checked, said on their side faults no [Translation]

Hi again,

Thank you for clarifying a bit further on the issue that you're seeing. We're here to help. Let's have you power down your console, unplug the console and router for five full minutes, and see if this helps with the issue you're seeing. We also recommend
    using a wired connection and only plugging your console into a wall outlet and never a surge protector or power strip. Be sure to let us know if this is helpful. Thank you.
    Я все уже это делал не по одному разу, и вместе с провайдером делал отключение и включение,консоль подсоеденена через шнур, вы поймите не подключается только Приставка к сети, остальное все работает прекрасно,и да местами я устройства менял, не помогло
  6. Arbayten57 Win User

Alpha jax

Такая же беда. Пока нашел только один вариант - переустанавливаю приложение и при первом входе он подключается к Интернету. Второй запуск уже не помогает - опять удаляю, перезапускаюсь и устанавливаю заново. Что за ошибка 121003 так и не понял.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamepad не подключается к windows 10 по средствам Bluetooth USB adapter [Mod... - Similar Threads - Gamepad не подключается

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console: I received a gamepad as a gift, and it worked for a while. But today I discovered that it no longer connects to the console. If I connect it by wire, the console says that it is an unauthorized...
  4. Xbox gamepad replacement issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepad replacement issue: My Xbox gamepad has developed a drift issue, and I'm not sure what category to select for replacement. Is it normal that 'wireless controller' isn't listed? (translate)...
  5. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  6. Xbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth).: Hello. Share button does work with cable plugged In but when through Bluetooth does not. Yesterday was all OK. And in game after pressing share button, pointer starts to freak out and control...
  7. Is It Time for the Next Xbox Controller Gamepad to Be the Dream Gamepad Incorporating the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is It Time for the Next Xbox Controller Gamepad to Be the Dream Gamepad Incorporating the...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  8. X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc: [img] i want to connect a X3 controller to my pc via Bluetooth and its asking for a pin yesterday it connected without any pin but this time its asking for pin i tried the one time code(OTP)...
  9. Геймпад Xbox One не обнаруживается ПК [Translation - Xbox One gamepad not detectable PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Геймпад Xbox One не обнаруживается ПК [Translation - Xbox One gamepad not detectable PC]: Первая проблема. Геймпад обнаруживает bluetooth-адаптером (2.0), но при подключении запрашивает PIN, быть которого не должно. ешения на этот вопрос я не нашёл вовсе. Вторая проблема При...
  10. Геймпад Xbox не работает в Fortnite на Windows 10 [Translation-Xbox gamepad does not work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Геймпад Xbox не работает в Fortnite на Windows 10 [Translation-Xbox gamepad does not work...: Здравствуйте! Не работает геймпад Xbox one в Fortnite на Windows 10. При этом в других играх он прекрасно работает. Этот же геймпад также работает у моего друга в Fortnite на его компьютере с...