Xbox Gamebar not recording audio from web (works with any other app except chrome and edge)

Discus and support Xbox Gamebar not recording audio from web (works with any other app except chrome and edge) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, i am unable to record any audio if using chrome or edge, it records audio from zoom or any other app except these ones. I ticked the box... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JayJay22_342, Aug 6, 2022.

1. JayJay22_342
    JayJay22_342 Guest

Xbox Gamebar not recording audio from web (works with any other app except chrome and edge)

Hi all,

i am unable to record any audio if using chrome or edge, it records audio from zoom or any other app except these ones. I ticked the box remember this is a game but still not working. thank you

:)

JayJay22_342, Aug 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today JayJay22_342

This is normal buddy, I mean. Game bar blocks audio for Edge.

Probably this is to avoid DRM or copyright (you know, recording videos or movies watched on the browser)

The short answer is, game bar is working as expected. It doesn't record audio from browser

Hope it helps, greetings!
  3. Daniel McCray Win User

Is there any possible way to fix xbox gamebar?

yeah it's the same with me, 300 down 50 up on an average day, latest version of gamebar and windows 11 23H3, latest version of Xbox app with no corrupt drivers, hard drives, my audio device and headset are working just fine on literally any other platform except gamebar/Xbox app. maybe it's a botched windows update that broke the software in gamebar?
  4. Daniel McCray Win User

Xbox Gamebar issue

yeah it's the same with me, 300 down 50 up on an average day, latest version of gamebar and windows 11 23H3, latest version of Xbox app with no corrupt drivers, hard drives, my audio device and headset are working just fine on literally any other platform except gamebar/Xbox app. maybe it's a botched windows update that broke the software in gamebar?
  5. ngocphi Win User

Does any of this work?

Use any other browser except for chrome or safari

Edge or Firefox works best for most websites and faster

Fyi chrome is. A memory hog
  6. DaragonOne Win User

Error al agregar método de pago. [Failed to add payment method.]

Mi cuenta está en chile, revisé eso también.

He intentado desde el teléfono, la web, la Microsoft store app, xbox app, en incógnito, usando edge, firefox, opera y Chrome. Ninguno funciona.

[Translation-My account is in chili, I checked that too.

I tried from the phone, the web, the Microsoft store app, xbox app, incognito, using edge, firefox, opera and Chrome. None of them work. ]
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamebar not recording audio from web (works with any other app except chrome and edge) - Similar Threads - Gamebar recording audio

2. How Do You Change The Resolution of Recordings in Xbox Gamebar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Do You Change The Resolution of Recordings in Xbox Gamebar?: I have been making recordings with the "capture widget" in xbox gamebar for quite some while now and have had no issue with recording games in the past. However, one thing that began to frustrate...
  3. Xbox gamebar unable to record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamebar unable to record: [img] So this happened when i updated to windows 11, when i try to record there nothing showed so i open the gamebar and see that the record button color is just gray. Also it didnt said...
  4. Microsoft Gamebar recordings capture static noise after getting a Razer Leviathan V2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gamebar recordings capture static noise after getting a Razer Leviathan V2: Hi, as the title says. I've troubleshooted this with Razer themselves, and we've confirmed that the Leviathan is fully updated, and using OBS or Nvidia's recording system, there is no static over...
  5. How do i record Xbox gamebar party chat on a seperate audio track using obs? Or how do i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i record Xbox gamebar party chat on a seperate audio track using obs? Or how do i...: Ive been trying to figure this out for months. When recording with OBS Studio, im unable to record party chat outputting from xbox game bar audio on pc in a seperate audio track so i have that...
  6. Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.: Hiya, whenever I use the recording features of Xbox Game Bar within games, a loud buzzing sound is recorded. This doesn't occur with non-Steam games, as far as I know. I've seen other threads from...
  7. Xbox GameBar Not Recording last 30 seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GameBar Not Recording last 30 seconds: i have a legion 5 levova and ive just recently wanted to start gaining more clips but i can record and take photos but i cant record the last 30 seconds, very frustrating , says gaming features...
  8. Cannot screen record using gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot screen record using gamebar: I'm using gamebar to record a tutorial for work. We have windows 11 and everything is up to date. When I try to record it says "Gaming features not available for the Windows desktop or File...
  9. How do I fix my Xbox Gamebar saying "There was a problem with background recording. Try...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox Gamebar saying "There was a problem with background recording. Try...: Everytime I try to record/clip using my xbox gamebar it always greets me with the error message "There was a problem with background recording. Try again later." I have searched everywhere for...
  10. Xbox gamebar record last 30 seconds feature audio recording problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar record last 30 seconds feature audio recording problems: for some reason whenever i use the 30 seconds feature, it records both mic and background audio, but the background audio stays much quieter than the microphone audio, no matter what i do the...