Xbox gamebar lost it mind completely. What the heck? Who even made the gamebar

Discus and support Xbox gamebar lost it mind completely. What the heck? Who even made the gamebar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] Xbox gamebar lost it mind completely. Every time when i open it it closes it self and the resets all of things. I dont see the chats the groups... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by albert puenaru, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Xbox gamebar lost it mind completely. What the heck? Who even made the gamebar

Xbox gamebar lost it mind completely. What the heck? Who even made the gamebar [​IMG]
    Xbox gamebar lost it mind completely. Every time when i open it it closes it self and the resets all of things. I dont see the chats the groups Nothing like im offline. WICH IM NOT. This is very stupid and i try to repair it and reset it but after 1 minute it does the same **** over. This is what i would throw in the trash. U see how the groups arent avaible and the chats cant be seen? WHYYY

:)

albert puenaru, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello albert,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are having issues with the Xbox Game Bar's displayed details. This seems to be related to the account signed to Xbox or else the Xbox Game Bar has issues. Try the following troubleshoot below:

Update Windows 10.

• Install PC updates including Optional Update. Guide - Update Windows
    • Select Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update .
    • Restart device.
    • Turn off or disable any antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall, proxy and PC Optimizer (or something like game accelerator).

Reset Xbox Game Bar app:

You can also try resetting the Xbox Game Bar app by following these steps:

1. Press Windows key + I to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps.

3. Scroll down and click on Xbox Game Bar.

4. Click on Advanced options.

5. Click on Reset.

Accounts on Xbox app and Microsoft Store:

• Some games like Minecraft will display error message about account does not match so, it is important that you can access and use the same account on these three apps - Xbox app, Xbox game bar and Microsoft Store.
    • Ensure that you know your credential by signing into your account through this link: https://account.microsoft.com
    • You may sign out and sign back in the account on these apps: Xbox app and Microsoft Store.
    • Launch Xbox app before Xbox Game Bar to see if the account will load.

If the issue persists, please try the repair tool which is on its beta release. Link: Gaming Services Repair Tool for PC | Xbox Support

Should issue persists, please provide us details on the following issues:

1. Are you part of Xbox Insider or PC Insider?
    2. When did this issue occur? Are there any changes that you made before you experience this issue?

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. M O N S T FI z Win User

Updated the Gamebar can't start party's anymore

Ok thats what I thought but I dont realy understand the decision.

First of all: Wich App should I use now? The Xbox App or the Gamebar? There are two Apps installed on Windows that have the xbox Party Feature and both of them are lacking in different Features. In the beginning I used the Xbox App, but than oneday all Party
    and Game Invitations only appeared for the Xbox Game Bar even when it was disabld in Windows-Settings. That made me switch to the Gamebar. In the Gamebar i was missing Features like seeing who is in a friends party and they adde back a private Voice chat like
    on Xbox 360 wich made zero sense. on the Xbox App on the other hand I cant see my friends beeing in a party in the friendlist anymore, also it has no voice overlay and as I mentioned before I get all the Invites for the Game bar even if disabled.

Edit: Also I wanted to mention its still possible to start partys with the xbox app on PC, Smartphone and tablet so why removing the feature for PC players from the Gamebar?
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Rocket League alt tabbing by itself when using a controller [PC]

found it is a popular issue on other forums, it is apparently gamebar causing it all the time and when gamebar is disabled it stops it completely, nothing psyonix can do about it, they say it is up to microsoft to fix gamebar. i have just disabled it as its useless anyway.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Performance Tab on gamebar is missing

Hey Sengutso!

Sounds like you are having GameBar issues! Take a look at our Gamebar support articles:

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Keep in mind with updates sometimes certain features are made unavailable. This may not be the case in this instance but it is a possibility.

Let me know if this helps
Thema:

1. Xbox gamebar lost it mind completely. What the heck? Who even made the gamebar - Similar Threads - gamebar lost mind

2. I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC): When joining Xbox parties using PC gamebar or the Xbox app(PC), no one can hear me, my microphone is locked as muted and cannot be changed, and everyone in the party is labeled as disconnected. I...
  3. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  4. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  5. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  6. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  7. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  8. Xbox gamebar sign in doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamebar sign in doesn't work: I was wondering how to and if you can fix a glitch with gamebar that when I open it it doesn't log me in and each time I try to log in it comes up with signing in for about 0.1 seconds and then...
  9. gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps

in XBoX on Windows
    gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps: I did set the video framerate to 60 but when recording only 37.49 fps. My gameplay was more than 100 fps. 7657e413-e200-4e8e-937f-c1e8b807437e
  10. Gamebar Video Lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar Video Lost: I recording my video for 2 hours plus and my computer blackout, when i open back my computer the video is lost, anyway to retrieve my video? f1d0d59e-5ae9-4ef2-82f0-9b668aef3a3e