Xbox Gamebar issue

Discus and support Xbox Gamebar issue in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello, i have the same problem as this guy. I did all the things you recommended. My internet isn't the problem. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Isaac_03, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Isaac_03
    Isaac_03 Guest

Xbox Gamebar issue

Hello, i have the same problem as this guy. I did all the things you recommended. My internet isn't the problem. I have gigabit internet and get all of it. My sound card works, along with the headset and mic. I restarted my pc as well. I am at the current windows version. I EVEN went to the point of resetting windows completely and reinstalling. That still did not fix the issue and still have the orange triangle. It won't pick up my mic activity unless i am tabbed into the gamebar. Any tips help please.

:)

Isaac_03, Dec 25, 2023
  2. aaron hutchison Win User

Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle

having the same issue when gamebar is not open in the foreground every other program can use the mic just not xbox or gamebar unless its on top.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

xbox gamebar issue

If it's brand new, the first thing I'd recommend doing is going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and check if there are updates. Once that's done and updated (it might need to be done multiple times, so check until it says Windows is up
    to date), then open up the Windows 10 Store, click the three dots in the top right (after making sure you're signed in) and select Downloads and Updates. From there click "Get Updates" and verify all your apps are up to date.

Once that is done, if you're still having issues, let us know!
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Xbox Gamebar Issues

Hi Jeremi Wiewiórski,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience, we understand that you are having issues with Xbox Game Bar. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

For your first concern, may we know if the icons are also broken in Windows Start Menu?

When did this two concerns happen? Was there a recent Windows update or new application installed on your device?

May we know if you are running some apps?

We found similar thread that might be similar to what you have in second concern. Please check steps below from Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows.

To use the FPS counter over your game, there are a few one-time steps you might need to take.

Important You’ll need Xbox Game Bar version 3.34.11002.0 or later to use the FPS counter.

1. Press Windows logo key + G to open Game Bar, then select Overlay menu > Performance.
    2. Choose the FPS tab, then press Request access.
    3. Follow the prompts, then restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
    When you launch a game, the FPS counter will be ready and waiting in the Xbox Game Bar.

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Ironwilled Win User

xbox gamebar issue

Hi There,

Have you visited and tried any of the troubleshooting tips listed here and here.
  6. Jeremi Wiewiórski Win User

Xbox Gamebar Issues

Yeah all are updated, and tested by me in past and now couple of times without and with windows and xbox insiders :(
Thema:

Xbox Gamebar issue

1. Xbox Gamebar issue - Similar Threads - Gamebar issue

2. I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC): When joining Xbox parties using PC gamebar or the Xbox app(PC), no one can hear me, my microphone is locked as muted and cannot be changed, and everyone in the party is labeled as disconnected. I...
  3. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  4. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  5. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  6. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  7. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  8. Xbox gamebar sign in doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamebar sign in doesn't work: I was wondering how to and if you can fix a glitch with gamebar that when I open it it doesn't log me in and each time I try to log in it comes up with signing in for about 0.1 seconds and then...
  9. How to fix gamebar frozen video issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix gamebar frozen video issue?: After I clipped something and played the clip, it just shows a frozen part of the clip and plays the sound in the clip. If it helps, I was playing Fortnite. edb8791e-f0bd-488c-9350-95d299e0f3a4
  10. GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it

in XboX Insiders
    GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it: I'm on Windows 10. I'm trying to activate the FPS counter on my ASUS ROG laptop for a game I play but clicking "Request Access" brings up an error saying that windows cannot find the file....