Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems

Discus and support Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Anyone know how to fix it whenever I did console streaming on my Xbox Console Companion app on my PC, but then today the console streaming services... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by R4G3 En-1, Oct 21, 2020.

1. R4G3 En-1
    R4G3 En-1 Guest

Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems

Anyone know how to fix it whenever I did console streaming on my Xbox Console Companion app on my PC, but then today the console streaming services cannot connect to my console? I also just got the Xbox Beta app on google play and it ALSO cannot connect
    to my console. I checked my console for updates and my controller for updates, and everything is fine. It's like the services just shut down or something. If anyone knows how to help, can ya'll please help?

:)

R4G3 En-1, Oct 21, 2020
  2. KoNoOoOZz Win User

Xbox app now having spike lags while streaming from my Xb1 to my llaptop after latest update.

Thank u for replying, but i don't think i can stream my xbox one games on my laptop using Xbox beta app,, I can only see the option on Console companion app :/
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Can't download any games on Xbox Console Companion for PC

Hi Da1AndOnlyKman,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. If I'm understanding what is happening correctly, your Xbox app is crashing, is that right?

Are you using the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC to connect with your gaming on console while streaming, or are you attempting to use it to play games on the Windows 10 PC itself? If so, then I would recommend the following support article as it has
    great troubleshooting in that regard: Troubleshooting Xbox Console Companion app game streaming on Windows 10.

If you'd like to download games (especially Play Anywhere titles like the ones you mentioned)and play them solely on your PC, then you'll need to use the Xbox (Beta) app to do so. The following support articles can further detail how to accomplish
    this:

What is the Xbox (Beta) app and how do I use it?

How do I get the Xbox (Beta) app?

Give the solutions a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  4. occasionalmushroom Win User

Xbox game pass games can't connect to the internet

I think that I have managed to fix the issue. Launching games through the xbox console companion app (https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/console-companion-app), rather than the xbox game pass beta, seems to fix the problem.
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

Xbox Console Companion

Xbox Console Companion is not required for games on Windows 10. There is currently a new app for games, the Xbox app (beta). Check out the Microsoft Store.

Also could you describe what problems you are having with the app?
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Xbox to console companion issue

Hello sean7725,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to stream using your Xbox Console Companion. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

As everything is moving over to Xbox app. May we ask if you are playing on Xbox One Generation Consoles?

According to this support article - Troubleshoot Xbox Console Companion app game streaming | Xbox Support:

The Xbox Console Companion app doesn’t support game streaming with Xbox Series X|S consoles. Instead, you can stream your console and play your games on the Xbox app for Windows and mobile. For more information, you may see this - How to set up remote play | Xbox Support.

Do you experience any error when streaming?

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems - Similar Threads - Game Streaming Console

2. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  3. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...
  4. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  5. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  6. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  7. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

in XboX Insiders
    Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games: This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming. This can me a low price device for new gamers and enhance...
  8. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  9. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  10. Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...: Hey all, I've been having an issue getting Xbox controller(s) to work in games on Windows 11. I have tried many combinations of the following Controller: Elite Elite Series 2 Elite Core 2...