Xbox Game Store Lacks Transparency

Discus and support Xbox Game Store Lacks Transparency in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The store for games needs to be fixed. It is not immediately apparent the difference between games and DLC. The store needs to be dumbed for people who... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OgdensBeard, Sep 17, 2024 at 3:03 AM.

1. Xbox Game Store Lacks Transparency

The store for games needs to be fixed. It is not immediately apparent the difference between games and DLC. The store needs to be dumbed for people who are not gamers so they can understand when something is a game and not a DLC. Too many times my wife has allowed the kids to buy something in the store only to find out it's a DLC and not a game. It even takes me a few minutes of looking at an entry to understand if it's a game. Maybe separate the DLC entirely or only show the DLC when you select the game entry in the store.

Also the store selections need to be cut down. There is no reason for there to be 6 versions of Red Dead 2 in the store and you can't even purchase three of them. Get rid of them so they don't add to the confusion. Also do better on refunds. Tried to refund the incorrectly purchased content because then bought the version of the game that also included the content and then denied it for "too. many refunds." My wife looked into it and there hasn't been a refund for the account since 2021.

submitted by /u/OgdensBeard
    [link] [comments]

/u/OgdensBeard, Sep 17, 2024 at 3:03 AM
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Game Store Lacks Transparency