Xbox game similar to Unreal tournament/quake

Discus and support Xbox game similar to Unreal tournament/quake in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Friends I just bought Xbox and started playing games after long time.. Do any one know xbox game similar to unreal tournament/Qauke which we used... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DelayedSquash23, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Xbox game similar to Unreal tournament/quake

Hi Friends

I just bought Xbox and started playing games after long time..

Do any one know xbox game similar to unreal tournament/Qauke which we used to play on pc around 2005

Thanks!!

:)

DelayedSquash23, Oct 23, 2015
  2. Unreal Tournament 4?

[quote user="Pakalolo Time"]

Quake owns Unreal Tournament all day, every day.

[/quote]Says you, i mean i love both Quake and Unreal Tournament but i have to say Unreal Tournament is much more fun and enjoyable, im not saying quake isn't im just saying Unreal Tournament is more enjoyable

The Boogymaan, Oct 23, 2015
  3. Do you think FPS/TPS acction games will go away?

I wish some one would make a new Quake or Unreal game. Unreal Tournament 3 wasn't that great.

BiOHAZARD 901, Oct 23, 2015
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

Unfortunately no. Quake 4 was one of my favourite multiplayer games of all time on 360 but unfortunately no one plays any more.

The nearest to those is probably Halo being set in the future and not being as reliant on taking cover as other shooters.

Titanfall is also a lot of fun.

Apart from those, most games seem to be cover based shooters where having fun by running around like a headless chicken and shooting gets you killed very quick.

Malacath, Oct 23, 2015
  5. ohh Xbox game similar to Unreal tournament/quake :(

Thanks for your post, i appreciate it!

I will check out those 2 games..

DelayedSquash23, Oct 24, 2015
  6. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Keep your eyes peeled for "Doom 4" when it arrives in the Spring.

Closest you'll get to the games you mentioned on this Gen.

Azrael008uk, Oct 24, 2015
  7. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest
    DOOM and Alien vs Predator were excellent on Atari Jaguar.

GRAW2ROBZ, Oct 25, 2015
  8. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

UT is grate MP but weak singal. Due to cliffy weakness of making a campaine. But make one good MP developer. And I think he should stick with MP only type games in his owned company. But I hope that now he not inthe helm of UT. When they make UT4. It have
    better SP then he was making it.

Dakrkplayer2, Oct 27, 2015
  9. Doom, Quake and Unreal pure FPS gold. Halo and TitanFall might be the closest thing to them for current consoles.

PreacherXWDSX, Oct 28, 2015
  10. Halo 5, Titanfall, & Black Ops 3 (at a push), are the closest you'll get to Futuristic multiplayer games but the reality is that there are no Arena Style Multiplayer FPS out on current generation consoles at the moment.

Unreal Warfare, Nov 1, 2018
  11. The Boogymaan Win User

Unreal Tournament 4?

[quote user="Pakalolo Time"]

Quake owns Unreal Tournament all day, every day.

[/quote]Says you, i mean i love both Quake and Unreal Tournament but i have to say Unreal Tournament is much more fun and enjoyable, im not saying quake isn't im just saying Unreal Tournament is more enjoyable
  12. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

UT is grate MP but weak singal. Due to cliffy weakness of making a campaine. But make one good MP developer. And I think he should stick with MP only type games in his owned company. But I hope that now he not inthe helm of UT. When they make UT4. It have
    better SP then he was making it.
  13. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

DOOM and Alien vs Predator were excellent on Atari Jaguar.
  14. PreacherXWDSX Win User

Doom, Quake and Unreal pure FPS gold. Halo and TitanFall might be the closest thing to them for current consoles.
  15. Azrael008uk Win User

Keep your eyes peeled for "Doom 4" when it arrives in the Spring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce7In6GhM-c

Closest you'll get to the games you mentioned on this Gen.
Thema:

1. Xbox game similar to Unreal tournament/quake - Similar Threads - game similar Unreal

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?: Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox 360, and we're dying to play that game again,...
  6. Game/App counter? Or something similar.

in XboX Insiders
    Game/App counter? Or something similar.: I just thought of this, but I think it would be a neat feature if you could see how many times you used a certain game or app. Something like "The Witcher 3: 57, COD Warzone: 216, AC Valhalla: 96,...
  7. Game Pass Games not playable. Suspect similar issue to Game Pass "Not Purchased" when I...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Games not playable. Suspect similar issue to Game Pass "Not Purchased" when I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]
  8. Ex-Epic Game developer claim have made a game similar to SW with Bungie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ex-Epic Game developer claim have made a game similar to SW with Bungie: Their yet no new news or update on Solitary Warfare. Game development is put on hold several months to come by ,but we hear that Matt Booty will reveals like teaser trailer in sometimes in...
  9. Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one: I like to play XBox 360 Kinect Sports, by when do you think the game would be released for XBox One? I really need update on this. 689d20d2-ca2b-4d8b-9524-fc53d690f615
  10. Child of Light - can anyone recommend a similar game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child of Light - can anyone recommend a similar game?: Recently started playing this and I absolutely love it, though it's a little on the simple side with a storyline for kids. But the gameplay reminds me of Final Fantasy 7 on the PC, which was...