Xbox game sharing and multiple people

Discus and support Xbox game sharing and multiple people in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Alright. me and a friend got into a random discussion about game sharing and how it works and I'm wondering which one of us are right? the thing I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Swift2511, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Swift2511
    Swift2511 Guest

Alright. me and a friend got into a random discussion about game sharing and how it works and I'm wondering which one of us are right?

the thing I brought up was, 'an account only can share with one other xbox, but if you had multiple different accounts game sharing on one console, you should be able to play any of the games from any of the accounts'

what he was saying, was that one xbox can only have one account on it set as the home xbox, and I feel like thats wrong because I'm game sharing with my little sister, and my dad is also game sharing with my little sister, which is what I was trying to say

I see it as a 2:1 ratio, you can have 2 accounts game sharing with every other account on a single xbox.

I don't know how to explain what I'm thinking, does anyone have a better explanation or answer?

:)

Swift2511, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

the thing I brought up was, 'an account only can share with one other xbox, but if you had multiple different accounts game sharing on one console, you should be able to play any of the games from any of the accounts'
    This is correct. Multiple accounts can set 1 console as their Home, but each account can only set 1 console as their Home.
  3. - AJ - Win User

Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

Hi, DestinJones! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, this is not possible. Accounts can only designate one Home Xbox console at a time, which means that any other console would need to be actively signed in to your account in order to access your purchased games and subscriptions.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Xbox game sharing

Also keep in mind that the game sharing feature is for families or people with multiple Xbox's. Sharing account info with others is against the Xbox Code of Conduct and is also very risky since people lose accounts all the time this way, become victims
    of fraud or get bans unknowingly.
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Xbox Accounts On Multiple Consoles

It will also allow hundreds of people use on account and share the games over many multiple consoles
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox

You can share with multiple people on 1 console.
Thema:

1. Xbox game sharing and multiple people - Similar Threads - game sharing multiple

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  4. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  5. Sharing xbox game pass

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sharing xbox game pass: So I wanted to use my brother subscription from a different console and different account but I can't, and the thing is that xbox says that it is possible but I still can access gta online....
  6. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  7. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  8. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  9. Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts?: Hey so I currently have 3 Xbox’s one for myself and my two sons. Is there a way that I can share my games I’ve already bought to both of their Xbox’s? For example, if we all wanted to play...
  10. Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles.: We have two xbox’s, with multiple profiles on it. One profile has Xbox live to get games but if the Xbox isn’t a home Xbox we have to have that profile signed in to play on the other Xbox. Is...