Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE

Discus and support Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX, So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KaiK., Aug 14, 2019.

1. KaiK.
    KaiK. Guest

Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX,

So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I followed the procedure on “How to make your console the designated Xbox Home”. I am unsure if this is a bug, but I’ve
    seen this problem in another thread/discussion in the Xbox Community. I even restarted the Xbox and I still am not able to use MY COUSIN’s game share, as I cannot see her games in “My Games & Apps” and I cannot invite her to my Minecraft Game that we had no
    issues with whatsoever previously.

I keep getting a message that says to BUY the Game Pass or Xbox Live when i already have my friend’s account(w/ Unlimited Game Pass) on my console as her Xbox Home vice versa her console the opposite.

Please help me, all I want to do is play Minecraft with my cousin who is willing to Game Share with me, though we live 16 miles away from each other.

:)

KaiK., Aug 14, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: