Xbox Game Share stopped working and I need help.

Discus and support Xbox Game Share stopped working and I need help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Friend was game sharing with me after i got back my xbox (since i didnt have any games). About a month after it seems like im not game shared with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ping and Salt, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Share stopped working and I need help.

My Friend was game sharing with me after i got back my xbox (since i didnt have any games). About a month after it seems like im not game shared with him anymore and we dont have anymore switches. This frustrates me since i have to wait a year just because
    some error (or atleast i think it was) had occured. The thing is, this problem has happened once before with me but i didnt say anything because i thought i must've done something to cause it, but now is a different situation since i woke up this morning,
    seeing i couldn't play anything nor have Xbox Live Gold. I know you cannot gain anymore than 5 switches within a year so im here to ask for some advice about this. Also if anyone had this problem before please tell me how did you resolve this and/or how to
    prevent it to happen again.

:)

Ping and Salt, Feb 2, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Game Share stopped working and I need help.